The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Stainless Steel Cups & Balls source? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Looking for a good source to have a set of polished stainless steel Cups and Balls made, or if already available, to purchase. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Steve, I assume you already considered Joe Porper Stainless Steel Cups that Bob Kohler is selling on his website. Truly remarkable set with a beautiful box and wand to boot, BUT expensive at $795, though see what you are getting. You get what you pay for, as the saying goes.

http://www.bobkohlermagic.com/products/cups.html
DRPEPPER
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of DRPEPPER
A real nice set being made by Steve Bender off old ring thing molds is very nice and good price, too.
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
Steve, I can recommend the VanDokkum cups from the Dutch metalworker Auke van Dokkum.
His cups are not cheap but not as expensive as the Porper cups.
I used to use Johnson's and Working Performers cups, but since a year I switched to his.
Check it out on http://www.cupsandballs.nl
I predict his cups are going to be very popular when they're discovered worldwide.
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Owen Magic Supreme sells stainless steel cups for $350.00. Go to owenmagic.com and click the anniversary icon and you'll see their cups.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I got a nice set from Callin's Magic in Portland. The balls were made of cork covered in a sort of yarn-type woven material. They came in a nice cloth bag. I don't know if it was STAINLESS steel but they look very nice. They were not expensive compared to some of the prices already mentioned, maybe $25-$30. I think that Penguin Magic sells the same set. I love them
brownbeauty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of brownbeauty
I have a set of VanDokkum Chick cups. They are beautiful! They are not cheap but they are so well made! I highly recommend them!!

Rudy
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Stainless Steel Cups & Balls source? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL