The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » Thank you everyone! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
121 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all the members of the Café that took part in the questions and answers this week.

I am SO SORRY that I didn't have more time to answer all your questions.
If there is anything on the forum that I did not have a chance to answer for you I would be more than happy to respond to you individually via email at info@sandersfx.com

I had some great laughs and a load of fun both reading and responding to the posts that I did get to this week. I really do appreciate all you comments as well as your tremendous patience during this whole process.

I really didn't know what to expect this week and I'll be honest, it was fantastic. I highly recommend this experience to anyone who has the chance to do it!

Great spening time with you and I hope we can do this again, another time when I am not swamped with work.

Best wishes to all and happy holidays

Warm Regards,

Richard Sanders
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » Thank you everyone! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL