The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Appearing Coat Rack (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

steve_seguin
View Profile
New user
London, Ontario
70 Posts

Profile of steve_seguin
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get an appearing coat rack? Barring that, has anyone had any luck making one?

Steve
http://www.vaudevillesteve.com
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Wayne Rogers at Chicane Enterprises (NZMagic) has previous manufactured these however they are currently not produced.

Dan.
g.albinana
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
I am looking also for one...nowhere to be seen Smile ...
g.albinana
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
Https://www.magicshop.nl/website/index.p......&Index=4 It was avaible here for a while but now it seems to have vanished also..
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Wayne Rogers has long passed away. The only place to try is the second hand market. Do to price, I am sure there is not that many to pick from.

In order to make one, it takes knowledge to know how the previous version worked. That means you need kind of a template to start with.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
If you are interested in learning how to make one yourself from scratch, that's what we do best at The Magic Nook. Inside our e-Book called "Broomstick Witchcraft" you'll also find instructions on pulling a coat rack out of your hat so you have a place to hang your hat.

https://www.magicnook.com/dollarstoreMagic/DS01-05.htm It doesn't mention this in the advertising page for "Broomstick Witchcraft" but trust me, it's in there hidden among quite a few other gems that aren't mentioned in the ad, either. We like to surprise our customers by giving them more than they bargained for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Appearing Coat Rack (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL