The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Download available - The Quest - ACAAN - New name for Order of the Holy Grail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Quote:
On 2008-01-06 23:49, andrewmayne wrote:
I've never released an effect called "Ghost Cards",

Obviously that was a typo and I meant Ghost Bills. Sorry if that caused any confusion.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Not to put to fine a point on things, but you can pick up John's brilliant ACAAN tome "Meant to Be" for $55.00 from H&R.

It contains ACAAN thoughts and effects from Ken Krenzel, Allan Ackerman, Barrie Richardson, Banachek, Luke Jermay, Martin Joyal, Joshua Jay, Tony Miller, Paul Cummins, Mike Powers, Jason Dea and others.

Just a thought, but it might be an excellent place to spend your money if you're interested in lots of high quality ACAAN discussion, with everything fully credited.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Due to the Controversy involved in this case Precision Magic has decided not to release this effect and it has been turned back over to Frank Valesco.
Kevin Fox
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Kevin Fox
In that case & as I (still) Havnt received the down load I paid for ID 124692826
Please can I have a refund.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Kevin,
Your order was emailed to you within minutes of your order and it was resent to you again last night when I became aware that you didn't receive it. I hope that helps and that you enjoy it. Even though I don't distribute the product any longer its still a good trick.
Tanner & Company
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Tanner & Company
I really didn't enjoy this very much, it just didn't seem like it had any real punch to my audience
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
It didn't have any punch to the girls in the video either.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Why would one want to punch the girls in the video?

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Download available - The Quest - ACAAN - New name for Order of the Holy Grail (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL