The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Karrell Fox's Red Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Hi, recently I see a performer doing this Jumbo Card Trick, the effect is: you tell to a spectator that you have an imaginary red table, and here you have two decks touch one, you said he touch the red, you open the "Invisible" box and said to the person think any card he thinks the card, you remove one Only ONE Jumbo card from your pocket and matches with the imaginary card of the spectator...someone here knows where I find the explanation for this effect...? In a book, magazine or dvd? IM VERY INTERESTED BECAUSE MATCH PERFECT WITH MY MENTALISM ROUTINE...Maybe the use of a stooge??
Thanks for the Help...
Hansel!!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
I think it's in "Another Book" by Karrell Fox, though don't have my copy to confirm.

Another, earlier version of the same type of thing, would be 'Lustig's Spectre Card' detailed in the book "Dunninger's Brain Busters' by Joe Atmore.

Paul.
Dan Paulus
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah is isolated from the real world by
343 Posts

Profile of Dan Paulus
And it plays Very Well!
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness. - Aristotle
Aristotle

www.danscomedymagic.com
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
751 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
It's a staple in George Schindler's act! Kills everytime I see it.
James Kellogg III
View Profile
Regular user
San Diego
117 Posts

Profile of James Kellogg III
Wow I just saw what you were talking about looks great I'll see if I can find anything but I think the others had some good sources
Lester
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland. U.K
193 Posts

Profile of Lester
Hi Everyone,

Can I recommend, wholeheartedly, Peter Scarlett's Little Red Table effect, which is, I think precisely what you are looking for. I can recommend anything that you purchase from Peter. The effect that you are enquiring about was, indeed, a Karrell Fox effect. Peter sells Little Red Table in various sizes suitable for every performing situation. Just go to his website at http://www.peterscarlettmagic.com where you will see the effect listed.

Best magical wishes,
Lester
Lester
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland. U.K
193 Posts

Profile of Lester
Sorry, incorrect email address!

Mea culpa! The correct email address for Peter Scarlett is http://www.peterscarlett.com. Awfully sorry!

Best wishes,
Lester
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On 2008-01-25 13:58, Paul wrote:
I think it's in "Another Book" by Karrell Fox, though don't have my copy to confirm.

Another, earlier version of the same type of thing, would be 'Lustig's Spectre Card' detailed in the book "Dunninger's Brain Busters' by Joe Atmore.

Paul.
Karrell's version is indeed in "Another Book" and is very clever. You can find it on page 279 of this fantastic book, under the title The Gift of the Magi.

Here's a link to Peter's version:

http://www.peterscarlett.com./Magic_Supp......gue.html
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Got that book somewhere, just got to find it now.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
I would be interested to know more about Peter Scarlett's version.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Martin Pons
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Martin Pons
Sorry but the effects its the classic 1/52 or when the spectator name the think card , you show the back of the
gag card show the jumbo size think card????
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Karrell Fox's Red Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL