The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lunarcy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello,

I recently sent out "Lunarcy" as a Bonus Supplement to those who subscribed to the "What Do You Expect For A Dollar?" Series.

However, people who are not subscribers may still get a hold of "Lunarcy" by going to http://www.mirrorname.com/magictricks.htm

The money received from the ebook "Lunarcy", minus PayPal fees, will be donated to the Lance Armstrong Foundation. http://www.livestrong.org/site/c.jvKZLbM......t_Us.htm

Since there are several ebooks that contain less and cost more, I have priced "Lunarcy" in a price range that I believe is realistic and reasonable within the current market standards, especially considering that "Lunarcy" contains "Alien Amazement" and "Cubed Roots".

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I got this today, I am a subcriber, It is pretty cool. After reading 'Garden of the strange' and 'cloud busting secrets' busting secrets I have been fascinated by the type of effects detailed in chpater 1. The ones in this ebook are a great addition.

Aidan
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
I wrote somethingabout this underthe title Lunarcy in the ebooks category.

Great book!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I have started reading this and I can highly recommend this as sister companion book to my cloud book. Using both of these books you can create the reputation that you control everything in the universe, just like the wizards of the past.

Devin
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I agree with you Devin. The concepts and principles in this ebook are unique, fascinating, useable and legendary.

Dale gives proper credit (& plenty) when and where it is do and HIS EBOOK 'LUNARCY' ROCKS! It was really a breath of fresh air - thinking from a very original creator and quite the change in pace from most of the material being released these days.

I really enjoyed his work on the Cube and "Alien Amazement" and it's all for a great cause as well!

Keep up the good work Mr. Hildebrandt!

Best,
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
A total lunar eclipse, with the potential for taking on a colorful hue, will be visible in Minnesota tonight thanks to anticipated clear skies.

The eclipse will begin at 7:43 p.m. in this state and throughout the Central Time Zone, says the University of Minnesota Astronomy Department. It will take 78 minutes for the moon to completely enter Earth's shadow. Totality will begin at 9:01 p.m. and last 51 minutes. Then, it will take another 78 minutes for the moon to exit Earth's shadow.

Miss this lunar eclipse and folks in North America will have to wait until Dec. 20-21, 2010, for the next one.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello,

First I want to thank fishwasher, Don Theo III, Jerome, and Devin for their kind words.

Last night, I made the moon wobble. Just a little bit. I then used a technique of reinforcement. Both of these techniques can be found in “Lunarcy”. AND you DO NOT need a total lunar eclipse for either of them to work.

Like the ad says, the real meat of this manuscript is in “Alien Amazement” and “Cubed Roots”. Neither of these even require a moon at all, never mind requiring a total lunar eclipse. But, if you want to tie things into a total lunar eclipse, you have plenty of time to practice and rehearse when you buy the “Lunarcy” ebook now.

I am also currently working on some updates for the ebook. One part of the updated ebook will tell you how to fake a meteor shower. It won’t work all the time, only when conditions are right, but when those conditions are right you have a mini-miracle on your hands.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Sounds great Dale, I look foward to it.
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lunarcy (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL