The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Forcing Jumbo Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
Does anyone have an easy force for 2 jumbo cards? I can force poker size, but the jumbos are a bit bulky to handle.
Thanks,
Joe Mansfield Smile
gtxby33
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of gtxby33
Use equivoque.
white hats rule.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Use two jumbo pop-eyed popper decks. Split the decks and use half of each one as one deck.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
mitrof
View Profile
New user
Sunny South Florida
54 Posts

Profile of mitrof
I agree with Samuel, the jumbo pop-eyed popper deck is about as easy as it gets.

-Frank
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
#1 Place the force cards in the center of the deck separated by a reversed card. Reverse the second from bottom card. Give the spectator the deck and tell him to place it behind his back. Now have him place the the bottom card on top. Now have him reverse the new bottom card and place it in the middle of the deck. Have him look through the deck and see where his reversed card went. It will appear to be between the two force cards. This is an old force.
#2 Force the two cards using the procedure in Close Up Card Magic for "Mated" It uses the Lorayne force and a simple cut. Use the two jokers as the other cards.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
How about the Cut Deeper force? Criss Cross cut? A 50/50 forcing deck?
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
All good ideas. I like the pop eyed popper bestm I think. This is for Collectors Workshop's Jumbo Horizontal Rising Card.
Thanks
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Use the forcing jumbo card which is made of rough and smooth concept. Get jumbo card if you want to use it for forcing. My friend got one and it is good and easy handling.

Symmatrix
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Forcing Jumbo Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL