The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Matthew Mello - Reaction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Folks, he's coming out with a new PDF very soon. I highly recommend this. It is scripted and blocked extremely well and I have been able to use this quite a few times. It is excellent in execution and should be considered for any perform wishing to use material that packs small and plays big.
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
What is it?
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
I prefer Matt to tell you that.
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
So where is this Matt fellow?.....
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Here's a link to what I said about it and his other ebook:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=159

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Hey guys,

The effect is that you reveal a thought of date. You have them think of a memory and you reveal small things about it. You then go onto reveal the date that this memory occured. Its completely impromptu, done anytime anywhere, and uses no gimmicks. I am planning on releasing it at mjmmagic.com soon. I will also sell it on my personal site when its up. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

Matthew Mello
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Reaction is now available.

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/reaction-d......879.html

Enjoy!

Matthew Mello
Royce K.
View Profile
New user
London
89 Posts

Profile of Royce K.
I wish I had known that this effect needs to use something which is country specific!

(I'm being deliberately vague here so as not to tip methods.)

I agree that Reaction has a clever and deceptive method, butI live in England and sadly this just ain't gonna work for me.

I was very pleased with my purchase of Matthew's c2005 ebook, but would have saved my money had I known that Reaction would be useless to me here in England.

Perhaps this message will alert other potential purchasers who live outside the USA.

This is one of the few times I wish I could get a refund on my ebook purchase...

That said, keep up the good work Matthew and I look forward to your next release.

Thanks,

Royce K.
IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
571 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
I had the same reaction. Still, chalk it up to experience.

It's a bit disconcerting to see spelling errors in commercial products, though. Did noone proof read the manuscript?

Take care, Ian
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I thought there weren't any gimmicks. But, something is needed that is country specific? I don't understand.
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
There are no gimmicks used, but there is something you will need to borrow from the spectator. I forgot to mention to Jeff to put a (US Only warning on it...so this is my fault...not MJM's).

I will email Jeff on this now and try to get you your money back. I feel like an idiot for not mentioning this. If you could just PM me your email addresses and confirmation numbers I will forward them to him.

Matthew Mello
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I went ahead and ordered...and...I'm quite pleased. Now I undersand...and, it's true...there are no gimmicks. What I appreciate most about this offering is the extreme simplicity of method with the addition of lots of nice subtleties. In fact, now I can really appreciate what Greg Arce said in his review regarding cold reading and thinking well on your feet. With some skill in these areas, this can be dynamic. But, even if those skills are new to you, there is enough information here to get your feet wet while ending up with a good audience reaction.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
So Matthew is this literally just a US-only effect, or is it North American and would be possible up in Canada as well?
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Hey guys,

Nicholas, glad you enjoyed it and I hope you get as much use out of it as I do.

Bekralik, yes it is a US only effect...sorry. My next release (Copyright 2006) will have effects that anyone can do. Just this one release is limited due to the methodology imployed.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

Matthew Mello
Lumas
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
202 Posts

Profile of Lumas
I got this about a week ago and while I doubt I will use this, the idea behind it is very solid.

This will come off as real mind reading, but I am worried that the spectator will figure it out later on when he goes home.

Anyway, I still got a lot out of this and it was still worth the $15 even though I won't be using it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Matthew Mello - Reaction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL