The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Walter Scott's second deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Guys check out my take on Walter Scott's strike second deal. All comments welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IsdfXb0Aq4
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Beautiful work.

But:

Move your thumb.

Jeff
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Thanx Jeff!

With this deal though, you are not supposed to move your thumb at all.
magician8
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of magician8
Indeed very nice, It would be great if we could see you sailing the card, but anyway it was really good and the brief was minimum,

Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Thank you 8,

I'll upload another one with sailing shortly.
DonEngland
View Profile
1947 - 2015
Champaign, IL
258 Posts

Profile of DonEngland
This is the frozen
thumb second, an expostulates Martin Nash. I thought
it looked good. it is possible to do with 50% less brief, just practice
every morning for one hour. In a couple years you will see a great improvement.
Forget the sail and up tempo a half beat. Much time spent, good work.
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
This belongs in another thread, but I thought I'd put it here for the gambling sleights enthusiasts to see it.

I have written a tutorial based on Walter Scott’s strike second deal in an eBook form. The eBook is geared towards beginners and it is a detailed explanation of this type of second dealing.

The eBook is 17 pages long with clear instructions accompanied by high quality coloured photos. I cover the basics of the fine brief and I've included several practice drills to improve your overall progress in learning the deal.

Visit my webpage at http://www.gamblingsleights.com where you will find information on how to order the eBook online. The eBook is immediately downloadable from the website.

If you have any queries please PM me or email me at: yiannis@gamblingsleights.com

Thanks!

Yiannis
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Looks cool Yiannis and its great to see some of your work. My inexpert advice might be hold the deck parallel to the table top, when using it rather than demonstrating it to the camera. Which you probably do in any event, so I don’t why I mentioned it, other than I can’t think of what else to say. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Thank you Tommy Smile I'll do that in the sailing video.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Right sorry I have not seen it, I will have a look now.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Don,

thanx for the comment. The only thing I can practice each morning for an hour is extra sleeping time Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Misread your last post sorry. Anyway it gave me an excuse to go site seeing and the site is cool I must say.

Tommy
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
581 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Very good!
JJS
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Thank you Jean Jacques!

I really hope you like the eBook as well.
papermechanic
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of papermechanic
Nice work yiannis. thanks for posting the video.
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Thanx!
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2008-03-15 19:24, tommy wrote:
Looks cool Yiannis and its great to see some of your work. My inexpert advice might be hold the deck parallel to the table top, when using it rather than demonstrating it to the camera. Which you probably do in any event, so I don’t why I mentioned it, other than I can’t think of what else to say. Smile

I agree with Tommy but that was excellent, keep up the good work. I'm proud of you.

Just A Note: If you're going to use your video as a reference to your notes then video tape the sail but technically speaking in a game, it's not necessary,

Again excellent work.

Respectfully,

Doc

P.S. Yiannis what I would like to see if you ever get the time is to video tape yourself flashing cards and remembering them in and out of order or whatever you do best; I just wanna see it done.
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Doc,

thank you very much for your comments. I'll make a video sailing the cards as suggested in a few days.

As far as the memory technique goes, I'm currenty working on a detailed guide about the memory system I use using the techniques of Dominic o'Brien and Ben Pridmore. This system is exclusive to card handlers and very easy to learn. I'll make the video with the release of my notes.
h2o
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of h2o
Quote:
On 2008-03-16 18:23, Yiannis wrote:
As far as the memory technique goes, I'm currenty working on a detailed guide about the memory system I use using the techniques of Dominic o'Brien and Ben Pridmore. This system is exclusive to card handlers and very easy to learn. I'll make the video with the release of my notes.

That's the kind of stuff I'd be ready to buy.
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Me too.

Doc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Walter Scott's second deal (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL