We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » The upscale "Mind Control" by? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AmazingA
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
151 Posts

Profile of AmazingA
Guys,

I'm drawing a big blank here....a couple months ago a friend told me I should get the "Mind Control" (3 circles on 3 cards different colors, your prediction matches their choice...That is what it's called, right?) Who put out that updated, enhanced version of that?

Thanks in advance!

-Andrew
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Bill Abbott put out a version which uses everyday items such as a pen and a watch.
That might be it.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4398 Posts

Profile of Paul
There must be hundreds of versions of this in magic catalogues dating back several decades. A nice version with ESP cards appeared in Magick in the eighties,and I'm sure there are versions in Bill Severn and Karl Fulves books for beginners.

Paul.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of ejohn
I saw Roy Kissell demo this little jewel in Fox Fun and Magic in downtown Detroit 40 years ago. I thought about it for a week, went back to buy it to learn the secret, and have been hooked on it and magic ever since. It never ceases to amaze lay folks. I also saw none other than Max Maven use it the The Magic Townhouse in New York City many years ago. For three possible enhancements, PM me.
AmazingA
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
151 Posts

Profile of AmazingA
Thank you for all your replies...it was the Bill Abbott one I was thinking of!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » The upscale "Mind Control" by? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL