The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2008 entrée: Rick Maue » » Kensington MD Lecture » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Greetings Rick,

I had the pleasure of meeting you at a lecture you gave in MD a couple of months ago, and I truly enjoyed your routines. One of my favorites was your effect "Group Dynamic"; the whole thing seemed so impossible to deconstruct!

When you explained the effect, I heard the kind of "ohhhhhh...'s" from the attendees that I haven't observed since I saw Gaetan Bloom lecture. Diabolical.

Great stuff, man!

Douglas M.
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
586 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings Douglas,

Man, thanks for your comments. Gaetan is brilliant, and just being mentioned in the same breath as him is humbling to say that least.

But, let me say that I have some wonderful new things that I didn't teach in MD, so maybe I will get invited back for another lecture that will include a few ideas that just may be my best to date. Smile

Thanks again, and take care my friend.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2008 entrée: Rick Maue » » Kensington MD Lecture » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL