The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Extractor by Rob Bromley and Peter Nardi (Alakazam) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..10..16..22..28..34~35~36 [Next]
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
This is a must have effect,I pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago and have now received my Extractor.

Effect: Take out a pack of cards, take cards out of box, let spectator shuffle cards, spectator takes card of their choice from deck, magician turns away, rest of cards are put back in box, spectator then signs his selected card, he then puts his card anywhere into the deck himself. Card box is closed, magician puts the deck into jacket /trouser pocket, then after some patter, the magician can reveal what card they selected, and then produce their card from another pocket /wallet/ etc..

The gimmick is a great utility item you will always use. Many, many, possibilities. You will carry this with you alway. Comes with excellent DVD, and explanations, idea's by Peter Nardi and Marc Spellmann. Excellent value, great quality, one of the best tricks released for a long time...£50.

Best wishes

GRAHAM

GTX MAGIC
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
LegendaryEgos
View Profile
Elite user
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
491 Posts

Profile of LegendaryEgos
I can't wait for some reviews on this one. This looks awesome!
immr1drfl
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of immr1drfl
I want to see some reviews on this it sounds great but so did the ones that are in the bottom drawer now.
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
I bought one of these and think it's ingenious. A very, very clever utility device. The routines that can be born out of this are only limited by your imagination. And let me point out, this is not just a magicians device, mentalists can use this too for creating some very strong mentalism.

One initial thought on watching the DVD for anyone who feels uncomfortable about the blatant placement of the card in the pocket in Nardi's routine (not that you should feel uncomfortable as the misdirection is so strong). However, it seems quite neat (to me) to use the method that Nardi used to explain the alternative deck switch using the jacket cover, to instead load the selection after retrieving the pen. Totally invisible and fits well in the structure of the routine.

Andrew

Above is a review from the latest and greatest section of the Café.

I would just like to add that I have had this for about a month or so (I was one of the lucky ones) and it has been getting just fantastic reactions at my gigs. I use a credit card fraud presentation (which is on the DVD I believe) and I get a 4 digit number on the card, they put the card in the box, which is placed into the spectators pocket, I then divine the number, remove my wallet and their card is in my wallet. Very strong stuff gets brilliant responses.

Well done Peter and Rob on a great prop.

All the best

Chris Congreave
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Hi everyone.

For those who would like to see a clip of demo: put your hands up now: Ok mmmm, 1234,
ok, this is the link:
http://www.alakazam.co.uk

Best wishes

GRAHAM

GTX MAGIC
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
This baby is on my Wish List right now. Cannot wait to get it. Plenty of previews on Youtube as well people, so check em out now if you aint sure what it's all about. Also, thanks for the review Chris! Greatly appreciated.

I am truly salivating for this until I can get the cash. Smile
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I hope mine comes tomorrow. I am loving th demo's video's and I realy wnana play with this puppy!!
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I'm frying people like eggs with this.
jamie9
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of jamie9
If this has been released then how come at Hocus Pocus it says to pre-order it to ship in late July?

I ordered mine from Hocus Pocus a few days ago and I am worried.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Jamie,

Due to that fact that these items are hand made we are having trouble keeping up with the demand. We did let other dealers know that we would not be able to wholesale this item until mid-end July. Paul will be getting these in stock but unfortunately it will not be for a little while yet.

Regards

Peter
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Woo and indeed hoo. I got extractor and I have to say it is sick. I love smart magic thinking that allow my magic to be more impressive/better. This prop is like antiseptic soap cleaning up my already clean magic and now it will be surgically clean!!

I watched the DVD tonight and I was very impressed with the funnies from messrs nardi and spellman and I was exteremely educated to the possibilities. I was fryed byt peter nardi doing his card in pocket routine at Blackpool but there is a lot more great ideas on this dvd.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Thanks for the kind words guys! Glad you liked the DVD as well simon, we had fun making it!

Nardi
zoneinfinite
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of zoneinfinite
Are we supposed to get an "Order Shipped" email from Alakazam? I pre-ordered it last month, hope it arrives soon!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Zone,

If you paid via PayPal no email would have been sent. If you want to check please email me with your full name and order number.

Regards

Peter
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
I saw Peter kill a pub full of pros in Blackpool with this! Even the great Lennart Green was stumped by it. And it's easy (it's a card effect and I use it, so it has to be!). Peter is a good friend but that is not why I think this is an absolute five-star must have.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
steve_sargent
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of steve_sargent
I got mine a few days ago and it’s very impressive indeed. It’s just so easy to use and the DVD has loads of great ideas too
"Easy to do and completely angle proof"
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Absolutely agree. It's a killer effect! Doesn't just apply to cards. You can use it with a business card too.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Now this looks very promising!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

If you get the chance try the card to spectators pocket. I was working in a mix and mingle situation on Saturday and performed it about 20 times, It really killed!

Peter
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I just tried this on my brother and I made a card appear in his pocket! he has seen me do a bajillion tricks and busts me a lot but this was a 10/10 fooler.

I cant wait to make more signed cards appear in pockets...I need people to do this trick on...I'm off out.

Si
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Extractor by Rob Bromley and Peter Nardi (Alakazam) (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..10..16..22..28..34~35~36 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL