We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2008 entrée: Rick Maue » » It is almost midnight... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
547 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings everyone,

Well, it has been a very interesting week. To be honest, I have spent more time online these past seven days than I have in the last three years combined--and I am not joking.

To be honest, I have never been an online type of person. I pretty much just do my work and keep to myself. Sure, every so often I go out on the road to perform or lecture, but other than that, I am really a loner.

However, I must say that my week here has been an enjoyable experience. I was not sure what to expect, or if anyone would even have anything to ask me. After all, I have always tried to remain a bit of an enigma, so I figured that the one question that I would get asked several times would be, "Who are you again?"

So I want to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome, and also for asking a bunch of great questions. I just hope that I was able to answer one or two of them to your liking.

For those that may have other things to ask, you can always give me a yell. If you don't know how to reach me, just go here:

http://www.deceptionsunlimited.com

So that's about all from me, but I will check back in later tonight in case there are any final questions that get posted.

Thanks again, and take care everybody.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4070 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thank you Rick, It was great having you here. I'm glad that more people know about you & what you do(although, I did like being part of your semi exclusive fan club) Smile

Be sure to Thank Tammy for all of us for letting you spend so much time with us here(Hi Tammy Smile ).

Thank you for answering all my questions, I will keep the change!

Take care my friend,
Mike
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
941 Posts

Profile of cfrye
I appreciate your time, and look forward to seeing you at MINDvention!

Curt
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2092 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Thanks Rick.

Its been Enlightening.
For as long as space exists,

And living beings remain in cyclic existence,

For that long, may I too remain,

To dispel the sufferings of the world.

-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1343 Posts

Profile of handa
Thanks for a great week, Rick!

Chris
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4378 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Rick,

Sorry I missed most of your visit - I just returned home from Las Vegas and am still catching-up on stuff. Smile

I want to thank you again for taking the time to share with everyone and look forward to reading all the stuff I missed. Smile

I'll see you at the LVMI in June! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2008 entrée: Rick Maue » » It is almost midnight... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.069959 seconds, requiring 30 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [1] [8] [6] [1] [2] [2] [5]