The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Seattle's New Magic Shop & Workers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TOBIAS
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle Magic
221 Posts

Profile of TOBIAS
Hello All,

It's been awhile. I've been working a lot and enjoying our new magic shop!!!
It's Father is none other then Tom Frank... We have a ton of very late night sessions and way to much fun. Just to let you guys see us, here is a clip.

(*THE CLIP HAS BAD WORDS IN THE MUSIC*)
Please be advised to all youth and all others that do not like to hear things of this nature. I do not wish to upset anyone.

Something quick though, the first person in the clip is me doing a few things I enjoy doing. The pass I use is the second move,
tell me how you like it.

Smile
Be true to your art, and it will be true to you
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
Just where exactly is it in Seattle?

Anywhere near Pike Place???
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
TOBIAS
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle Magic
221 Posts

Profile of TOBIAS
Yes it's right near there...
Pioneer Square! On 1st Right near the park. Just get off on 4th and go down to 1st on the right.

Give me an e-mail and we can get you down there.

I hope you guys like the video clip. There are a lot of magicians on there...

Smile
Be true to your art, and it will be true to you
LiquidSn
View Profile
Elite user
New York
472 Posts

Profile of LiquidSn
It's right in Pioneer Square, basically right next to the square

Go check us out! ^_^

That's me the Asian guy in the video btw

hehe

Tony

LOL! Tobias just posted 2 min before I did! haha

Tony
Blog about magic. by me.

Http://www.doublefacers.com
hojeesum
View Profile
New user
Seattle
52 Posts

Profile of hojeesum
Hey LiquidSn

I noticed that you were wearing a husky shirt! Yeah UW!! I've been doing magic for a little over a year and thought it would be cool to have some magicians meet up on campus! Tell me what you think
LiquidSn
View Profile
Elite user
New York
472 Posts

Profile of LiquidSn
You goto UW?

I know a few magicians that are at UW

Tell me when you want to meet. Probably after spring break ^_^

Tony
Blog about magic. by me.

dlcarr50
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of dlcarr50
You have a nice looking shop and it looks like you guys like to have a lot of fun, I'll check it out this spring when I go to Seattle this spring!!
LiquidSn
View Profile
Elite user
New York
472 Posts

Profile of LiquidSn
Just to let you guys know, in the video we seem a little "aggressive". Don't think it's because we are arrogant or anything, it's an inside joke at Seattle between the card guys and the mentalists. So when you see the video don't get offended.

Tony ^_^
Blog about magic. by me.

hojeesum
View Profile
New user
Seattle
52 Posts

Profile of hojeesum
Hey Tony

I'll PM you my email address. We should definitely meet up after spring break. Give me an email anytime.
Christian Z.
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
126 Posts

Profile of Christian Z.
I've been to this new magic shop very many times. Tom Frank is actually a very cool and generous guy. I talk to him a lot and I've seen Tony there before. Guys in Washington gotta check it out!
Christian Z.
Gidon
View Profile
New user
Tacoma, Wa
80 Posts

Profile of Gidon
Hey guys,

I go to school in Puget Sound so I'm definitely going to make a trip up to Seattle to check out the shop.

I thought Washington was devoid of Magicians... where are you all hiding?
Chris Harland
"No WAY...wait...do that again."
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
We're hiding in the back room of Seattle Magic, usually on Friday and Saturday nights. On every third Monday of the month you can find a few of us up north in Lake Forest Park at Third Place Books giving a free stage show. Every Third Tuesday look for us in Bell Town at the Rendezvoux Tavern where some other fellow magi's stage the Cabaret of Dr Caligari. Hokum Hall out in west Seattle has magic on Sundays and of course there is always Illusionz magic theatre out in Issaquah. Washington is overflowing with magicians, you just gotta know where to look.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Hey Gang,

If any of you want to know about Tom Frank before he moved to Seattle, just ask.

We have worked together and it was always a pleasure working a pro like Tom.
Tom is an excellent performer. He will fry you with his finger flinging and humor.

I can't wait till I get to take a trip back to Seattle and visit Tom's new shop.

Steve Hart
Cape Canaveral, FL USA
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
This reminds me of how much fun it is to have a magic shop near you and to be able to just hang out with the boys and just jam. I crave the fun. I wish I had a good shop in my area, but know my family is out in the middle of nowhere, Orange County. I have already reserved a U-Haul for when I turn 18!!!

Andrew Smile
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Christian Z.
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
126 Posts

Profile of Christian Z.
If you guys come to Seattle Magic and since you guys are obviously magicians, BUST THE magic out as they say at Seattle Magic, Tom Frank always says that to me except for me it's bust the cards out or just bust it out if I'm working on something. So again you guys around Seattle or coming hear, come and check Seattle Magic out, you might see me there but you will definitely see the amazing Tom Frank do amazing stuff. Just my 2 cents.
Christian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Seattle's New Magic Shop & Workers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL