The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ten for Ten (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
That particular issue of Magic magazine is not available anywhere that I can find and where is the video available at?
weeky91
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of weeky91
I saw the issue available at a German magic book shop. Ordered it immediately
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
I managed to track down a performance video of Yves Doumergue's "Ten for Ten" effect as performed by Joshua Jay on his L&L Talk About Tricks DVD set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB5YOrYWpbw
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Thanks for posting the video. I like this effect.
bobmag56
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of bobmag56
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2016, MrBadGuy wrote:
Just finished watching Talk about Tricks, and like CardWiz, I'm very curious as to what the "out" is if the spectator deals the last two cards into the same pile at the end. If someone has knows or has a good tip/out and could PM me I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks!

As I see it, I feel the majority of the time when the spectator is left with two cards in their hand, they will put them in different piles. But again, there is the chance that they might not.

===============
Hi, Not sure if I know the working of the effect. However, here is a thought about not allowing the last 2 cards to go on the same pile. Proceed with the dealing of the second face down packet into 2 piles, but tell the person to stop when only 2 cards are left. Then state that the person has the option of turning either one of the 2 remaining cards face up and place onto the face up pile. Then the remaining face down is to be placed onto the face down pile. The option of choosing the face up and face down cards provides a reason to separate the cards onto the 2 piles. Naturally, this needs proper verbal instructions. Anyway, just a thought. Bob
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
I have this. If I get a chance today I'll look it over and explain what happens in the case mentioned.
sennheiser
View Profile
New user
Germany
68 Posts

Profile of sennheiser
Has he (Yves Doumergue) published the pamphlet/booklet in the meantime?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ten for Ten (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL