We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easiest way to acquire a group of particular DF cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ViciousCycle
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of ViciousCycle
I'm working out a script for Wild Card but the script would involve very particular cards. The cards I have in mind don't match the Wild Card cards that I own or any other DF's that I own. Is there a good systematic way of acquiring a group of particular DF's? Would custom printing be the main route available to me? (Because of the high number of possible combinations and the randomness of !@#orted Decks, it would seem like a wild goose chase to convince a magic shop to let me peek through the !@#orted Decks looking for a particular group of DF's.)
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3375 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
http://www.martinismagic.com

Probably the easiest choice you will ever make! If Marty can't help you...

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easiest way to acquire a group of particular DF cards? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL