The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Hip Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
meco
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of meco
I truly love my LePaul style jacket wallet. However, I sometimes wish to preform the routeins I would preform wile table hopping, when I am in my street clothes and do not have the luxury of a sport coat or a suit to store the wallet in. This summer is going to be hot so if I am preforming walk around or in the street it would be nice to have a hipstyle wallet to use. I have done some research and so far the best looking ones are

Mesika`s Wallet
http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=TA1332

The "Triple Threat" wallet ( As recommended by Aaron Delong in his effect "Belive"
http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/t3.htm

or the basic

Card to wallet
http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=WA3227

I would like to use the wallet as my every day wallet, and also palming is not a problem for me.

Any recomendations?

thanks,
Chris
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Hey Chris,

Yup, I have the perfect solution. Tony Miller and RFA Productions has a brand new wallet coming out. Although, it isn't a wallet at all. It's an insert that fits into your existing regular wallet that will make all of your dreams come true.

Imagine being able to just add an insert to your wallet when you want to perform and be on your way. No switching your driver license in and out to make your magic wallet look legit anymore. Just add the insert and off you go.

I'm not sure it has been released yet, but it is Tony's new brain child. It is coming soon!!!

I have mine already and it is fantastic! You will need to palm. But the load is "oh so easy". Like slipping into a warm bath.

Aaron DeLong
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4752 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
This is the second teaser I've seen regarding Tony's new insert, and I'm dying to get my hands on one. I've been using his Triple Threat since it was first released, and I highly recommend it, especially for a "no Palm" solution.
meco
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of meco
Well I would most likely use my magic wallet as my normal wallet but I must check out this insert
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
I do the same thing. I have a magic wallet too that I use as my everyday wallet. I'm just saying to imagine the possibilities here.

Magiguy,

It is coming soon. I promise. The other thing I promise is that you will not be disappointed. The load and the production of the card are a thing of beauty.

And the craftsmanship is what you come to expect from Tony. Top notch.

I don't know the details on a release date, but its been fun playing with this thing. If my new Believe DVD comes out before he drops this, you'll at least get to see it there first. You'll also get to see some amazing loads for the Triple Threat wallet too by my pal Marty Miller.

Aaron DeLong
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4752 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Thanks Aaron. I'll be looking forward to it.
meco
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of meco
So arron? Should I go with the Triple Threat?
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4752 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
You might want to wait a bit to see the specs on the new insert. It sounds great! With that said, I use the Triple Threat as my everyday wallet (without the insert) and it is a terrific, no-palm CTW solution. I also have the Hip Pocket Bombshell wallet (also by Tony Miller) and as good as it is, I do still prefer the 3T. I'll certainly be picking up the new product, but given Tony's reputation for quality and service, that pretty much goes without saying. I buy just about everything he releases, sight unseen. You just cannot go wrong.
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1520 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Take a look at the Jerry O'Connell Billfold wallet. It's functional, easy to load, high quality, and I use it as my everyday wallet. Worth taking a look!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=7945

Good luck!
Charles
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Charles,

I agree, Jerry O'Connell stuff has been very impressive. However, I like Tony's innovative ideas. The Triple Threat is just tough to beat. I was using it up until about a month ago as my regular wallet too. I switched for Tony's Hip Pocket Mullica after seeing Nate Kranzo work with it.

I would definitely get a Triple Threat. I can't wait for everyone to see the loads that are taught on my DVD for the Triple Threat. If you don't have one now, you will after seeing these loads. Oh so easy!!

The insert is wicked too. It is a different strokes for different folks kind of thing. Some guys like to have a regular wallet. Some guys want a magic wallet they can use as a regular wallet. Well now you can have both; a regular wallet with an insert that makes it a magic wallet. It is the best of both worlds.

You guys are going to love it!

DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
meco
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of meco
Well palming is not a big problem for me. Also, I don't want to be doing anything fishy with the wallet and the cards. So can you use a palming method with the triple threat?

Thanks
Chris
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Meco,

If a palming wallet is what you want, get the new insert from Tony when it comes out. The Triple Threat is an easy no palming wallet. Yes, with the Triple Threat you can palm too if you'd like, especially since the insert in the wallet is a Mullica type load.

DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Well, back from LVMI. The Modifier got excellent reviews from ppl like Allan Ackerman, Apollo Robbins and Rick Maue among others. I am sending it out for playtesting among some of the folx yall know. I intend to include their suggestions and ideas in the instructions. So I will have more news for ya soon.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Thanks Tony! You had not given the wallet insert a name last I had talked with you. I like the Modifier. It has a great ring to it.

DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Plymouth, UK
4313 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Only been a couple days I know since Tony posted...but any updates? Very interested in this!
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok...Updates... The wallet is done...But perhaps wallet in the wrong term... The Modifier is an insert that can be attached to your billfold or breast pocket type wallet and convert it into a top loading type card to wallet.

As to construction, it is a top grade leather with heavy stiching, so it will last longer.

It will attach to billfolds

As a card to wallet, it works beautifully. But the really cool feature is that you no longer have to hope that the wallet you use is "right for you. The Modifier simply goes inside your current wallet and ...Tah DAH! It is now a perfectly functional card to wallet! And if you see a new billfold you like, you can simply transfer it over! And if you are working a formal type show and want use a breast pocket type wallet. If you want to use a hip pocket wallet with a chain on it, go ahead... Just transfer it into that!

Basically it gives you the use of multiple card to wallets, without having to buy multiple expensive magic wallets. I hope that helps.

So far it has gotten the thumbs up from Apollo Robbins,Allan Ackerman, Rick Maue, Aaron DeLong and many others... The retail will be $50.00 but I will have a deal for Café folx. It would be out now, but I am in the process of gathering additional ideas from various folx to include in the instructions.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
I had brunch with Tony and his wife Rose yesterday and you won't believe the amazing load Tony has come up with this wallet. Additionally, I got a chance to see some of the routines he is going to include with this product. You are absolutely going to love it.

DeLong

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1248 Posts

Profile of MDantes
I am patiently waiting for this...

thanks Aaron..
"Are you there ?" She asked...

" I have always been. " He whispered...

S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18
Member 17
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4070 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Any news on this?

Mike
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4752 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Any new news? I'm dying to hear an update!
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok, news. I have tried it out in vegas and San Diego. It has gotten excellent reviews from people like Allan Ackerman and Apollo Robbins and JC Wagner and Rick Maue and many others. So now I am just gathering the instructions and ideas from folx like Curtis Kam and Aaron DeLong and others.

It will be released by me and a couple of other dealers. NO mass release.

So far, the Modifier works on hip wallets, Breast pocket wallets, chain wallets, and one of the cooler ideas was to attach it directly to a card clip or a business card wallet.

Or to quote myself...

As a card to wallet, it works beautifully. But the really cool feature is that you no longer have to hope that the wallet you use is "right for you. The Modifier simply goes inside your current wallet and ...Tah DAH! It is now a perfectly functional card to wallet! And if you see a new billfold you like, you can simply transfer it over! And if you are working a formal type show and want use a breast pocket type wallet. If you want to use a hip pocket wallet with a chain on it, go ahead... Just transfer it into that!

Basically it gives you the use of multiple card to wallets, without having to buy multiple expensive magic wallets. I hope that helps.

As I said, the important thing in my point of view is that it allows you to essentially "make" your own card in wallet with the wallet you find fits your style.

It will retail for $50.00 in USA funds with complete as I can make them instructions. As stated in the previous entry, it should outlast your wallet and be easily transferable to a new wallet. In fact you can switch it from a hip wallet to a breast pocket wallet in less than a minute if you are going from a informal to a formal situation.

www.rfaproductions.com
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4070 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thanks Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14448 Posts

Profile of Review King
Tony, how can we order?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I am in the process of finishing up the instructions. I have gotten ideas from Curtis Kam and Apollo Robbins and Jeff Pierce and Frank Yuen and many others. I will put all the tips in the instructions. It will retail for $45.00... That is $20.00 bux cheaper than any of my other wallets. And while it is a good deal, as it will outlast the wallet you put it in, I will be offering a special for Café members.

So keep your eyes open hear and it will be available on my web site.

rfaproductions.com

Talk to ya later!

www.rfaproductions.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14448 Posts

Profile of Review King
Tony, thanks for the great update. As with all your products...we're waiting on the edge of our seats!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1248 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Thanks tony...

For real.
"Are you there ?" She asked...

" I have always been. " He whispered...

S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18
Member 17
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Well, folx, it will be out soon. I am busy compiling ideas etc. Out of curiosity, I am wondering if the following idea would appeal to people. Modifier with PRINTED instructions for $45.00... Or you could order it with emailed pdf instructions for $40.00... Just a thought. Let me know whatcha think!

www.rfaproductions.com
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4752 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Either is fine. A pdf would be my personal choice, but whatever is most beneficial to RFA is the way I'll go.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I just figured it would be a way to give people a chance to save a few bucks. Let them have the choice of printed or pdf...

www.rfaproductions.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6523 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hey, guys! I LOVE this insert! Been playing with it for a couple of weeks now. Review here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&4

If you're into versatility, you are going to love it too.
Check out FLAT PACK, a stunning appearing deck effect!

http://cameronfrancismagic.com/flat-pack.html

and VIVID, a strange and strangely commercial T&R card routine

http://cameronfrancismagic.com/vivid.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Hip Wallet (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.257515 seconds, requiring 116 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [9] [0] [1] [6] [4] [2] [3]