The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A Quick Suggestion , RE: Excellent Threads » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
Hi TMC Managers, one and all...

I've only been here for less than half a year and I am thoroughly enjoying my experience. Just wanted to make that statement up front! Smile

Anyway, I have been deciding whether or not to chuck this up here. I concluded that I have nothing to lose, so here is my suggestion...

Has there ever been the possibility/suggestion of a 'Thread Watch' application on-site? I know many other forum based web communities that have implemented this utility, but I think it is especially relevant here. If their could be some way that members could have an online 'checklist' (per say) that allows them to 'save' threads that they either want to watch or would like to utilise for future reference.

I think that this is completely relevant to this site, due to the large amount of quality material that can be utilised for reference and many other possible applications. Also, if a member wanted to see whether or not anybody has replied to his thread , a 'alert' system could also be created. The whole thing , I'd imagine, would be rather similar (layout-wise) to the PM system.

Meh, just a thought. It most likely has been brought up before, so apologies if I am the millionth member making the suggestion!

Thanks Steve and the other TMC Gremlins! Smile
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
We very much appreciate your kind remarks and your suggestion - will give this some thought for possible use in the future. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A Quick Suggestion , RE: Excellent Threads » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL