The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Database Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone knows when the"Showreelpro" Database software will be available to purchase?. I also read in another thread that there was a basic version you could download and play with, I cannot seem to find it. Everytime I visit the site there is a demo to watch and some screen shots, but no download.It also states that the secure online shop is still under construction.

This looks like it would be great software and nice and simple to use, I just need to know when it will be available.

Thanks in advance to any replys

Ta Ta Fur The Noo
John
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
John, are you referring to Ralph Metzler's ShowToolsPro? It's available now and is a quality product. The website is http://www.showtoolspro.com .
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
Personally I use ACT
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
ACT! Basic - $229.00
ACT! Premium - $399.00
ShowToolsPro - Designed specifically for working magicians, ready to use straight out of the box and loaded with features that ACT! doesn't offer - Priceless

But, whatever works - It is a personal preference and all depends on what you're used to. Smile
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

millste
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of millste
Skip,

I have not heard back from you about the linking ring article. Let me know what the progress is. Thanks.

Josh
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
No prob, Josh. It's a work in progress in between traveling, writing regular articles, managing Magic Youth and my local gigs. Hang in there...you have NOT been forgotten! Smile

aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
How much does showtoolspro.com cost?
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I'm configuring Act 2000 for my database. What fields do you guys include in your databases? I've got child 1 / birthday of 1 / child 2 / birthday of 2, etc. as well as the data on the parents. any other important fields would be welcomed. Thank you!

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
Anyone wanna tell me how much it costs?
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Auktion, you'll have to call Ralph at the number on his website. Last I know, I believe it was $300 or $350 for the MAC version. He now has a PC version, but I don't know what the current cost is. Ralph is great to talk to and will be happy to answer your questions.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Database Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL