The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Some New Effects from Jesse Feinberg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Just saw on Jesse's youtube that he has two new demos up: Spello Change and Snap.

The change in Spello Change looks really nice to me - especially the globe change! Really looking forward to this one, extremely visual!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP1tRr64d6U

Snap is nice as it goes with all the other pen effects he has out. Super visual, but I am a little worried about angles if it is accomplished the way I think it is. But it looks worth the effort to get angles down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbXRZJ_lCwg

Jesse said both are 20$ and SpelloChange should be soon. He also mentioned a new effect with Jeremy Hanrahan - and since I saw his CIB, I can't wait to see what these two have uncovered!

Adam
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Thanks Adam! I look forward to releasing these effects soon...

Please email or pm me if you guys have any questions. I should mention that there are some new concepts at play here, especially in Spellochange. You might think you know how it works, but its even better Smile You won't be disappointed!

And with Snap, its REALLY not as angly as you might think. You'll just have to find out for yourself. I can meet anyone on skype, iChat, or yim and show you a live performance too. So hit me up! Thanks for all of your support guys Smile -Jesse
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
SpelloChange Looked REALLY good. Nice work Jess!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I'm with Christopher. Spellochange looks crazy!!! I think Snap looks awesome as well.
Well done Jesse...
R. Dunn
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of R. Dunn
To me the spello look very obvious. Still a nice idea though.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I have an idea about spello, but either way - it is SO VISUAL. Can't wait to play with that change.

Adam
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I bet what we think spellochange is, it isn't. Jesse is a pretty clever guy and I'm sure has a good method.

APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Indeed he is. I hope you can personalize spellochange and choose what it goes to, etc. We shall se.

Adam
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Snap looks wonderful!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Your exactly right Chris! Spellochange uses a very cool method! It is not as simple as some of you might think... You'll just have to see Smile It is totally customizable, and it can be done with any package that has cellophane on it... like cigarettes, or even some candy packaging. The change looks like real magic, and people always beg to see it again! Unlimited potential!
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Well Jess has shed some insight to me about this since there was a trick that was similar years ago. I am happy to report the method is nothing like the old one and surprised me. He has really outdone his self with this one. I really like a lot of his effects, however spellochange is visual and probably the best thing he has come up with.

This is one that I would highly recommend when he releases it.

Sickmagic!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Jess, please keep us updated as to when these will be available.

Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Yes please do so Jesse!
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

You guys will be the first too know, I promise.
Ben Morris-Rains
View Profile
Regular user
Larkspur, Colorado
111 Posts

Profile of Ben Morris-Rains
Quote:
On 2008-08-04 23:08, sickmagic wrote:
Well Jess has shed some insight to me about this since there was a trick that was similar years ago. I am happy to report the method is nothing like the old one and surprised me. He has really outdone his self with this one. I really like a lot of his effects, however spellochange is visual and probably the best thing he has come up with.

This is one that I would highly recommend when he releases it.

Sickmagic!

Are you maybe talking about the trick that appeared in Genii some odd years back? It looked very similar to the first part of the Spello Change demo.
PUNCTURE: Pen Through Bill
MagiKsticky
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of MagiKsticky
I know what effect your talking about in Genii... Spellochange looks to be different... I personally can't wait for this effect! It looks wonderful!
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
Hieroglyphics was an effect from a friend Jay Steffen that was published in Genii. I've emailed Jesse about this a few weeks ago and have yet to receive a reply from him. I don't know if methods are the same but it looks exactly like Jay's. Jay actually even has old notes presenting the effect as Jesse did in the video. I hope methods are different. Even if they are I believe a credit is due to Jay. I'm sure Jesse would give props to Jay's contribution?

Jesse care to chime in?
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I've had what you call "Snap" out for about 3 years now. It was released by me and John Rogers. Here's a link to it.

http://www.woodencigars.com/mpencil.html

Watch the video (Jumpy Eraser)

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
No response? I'm sure you didn't know it was already out there.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Hmm. I'm seeing a common thread with Jesse's actions, or lack of actions I should say, to figuring out this crediting thing. He didn't respond to Ron on the "Snap" issue and he didn't respond to Jason on the Spellochange issue. Jesse, your reputation is going down a steep cliff in my book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Some New Effects from Jesse Feinberg (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL