We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Outside The Box » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MyTurnPlzAA
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
288 Posts

Profile of MyTurnPlzAA
Hi Nathan,

What is your DVD "Outside the Box" like, what type of effects are on it.
Is it hard to master the tricks on there?

Is it just cards?

Regards

James Smile
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2757 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi James,

I'll mention a couple of my favorites from the DVD...

Hot Sauce

Peek Vanish

Credit Card Vanish

Queen Routine

Only a couple of card tricks, also tricks with credit card, hotsauce, coins etc.

Feel free to e-mail me with any specific questions james.

Thanks,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
jasonchr
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
173 Posts

Profile of jasonchr
Nathan, I am curious about your "Coins through Silk" routine. What differentiates your routine from others? I am interested in this because I have wanted to add a "coins through silk" to my repertoire, but have always felt there were flaws in the routines I have seen.

Jason
The aspirant should acquire the resolve to explore and expand his talents to the best of his ability. With a thorough commitment to quality comes a sense of accomplishment and unique satisfaction.

John Carney
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2757 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I was inspired by Michael Ammar's coin routine. BUT the only thing they have in common is the use of a Silver Dollar, and the silk. That's where the similarities end...

The effect of my routine is that of a single Silver Dollar penetrating in and out of a silk several times. Each penetration builds visualy and it ends in the spectators hands.

A good point to mention is that you end clean and everything can be examined.

I use it all the time and it's good eye candy I think.

Best,

nathan

P.S. When I was in London recently Chris Power showed me his excellent version. Much different but very magical. He got me with it....
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Brandon Harper
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, Texas
208 Posts

Profile of Brandon Harper
I have Nathan's DVD and I must say that it is one of the most entertaining DVDs that I have seen in awhile. My two favorite effects are "Hot Sauce" and the "Queen Routine". Get it, I'm sure you will like it.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2757 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks Brandon!

Nathan

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Outside The Box » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL