The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Customer Data Management (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
gordon russ
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of gordon russ
I just posted this info on another thread, but thought it be relevant on this thread as well.

For the past 3 years I have used Bookit. http://webookbest.com/ My friend Sem Abrahams developed it. I switched from ACT! to this program for two main reasons.

1. You can do a radius search. I have not come across any other CRM that does this. Basically if I book a show in Grayling, MI, I can do a search and send and email or letter to all my contacts in a 30 mile radius from the show. You do not have to know, or look up nearby zip codes or counties. You enter the address where you are performing and it finds all your nearby clients in what ever radius you set.

2. It is also internet based (Your contacts are stored in the cloud) Thus you can access your show info from any computer, smart phone or device at hand. If your computer crashes all your data is not lost.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but I think most CRM programs have one.
Sem is a working performer, so he knows what other performers need. I have made suggestions and Sem has been able to incorporated them into his product.

This is really cool. When I enter a show into the database it will update my tour calendar on my web page. AUTOMATICALLY! Your public tour dates on your web site are never out of date.

Check out the fetures of his program: http://webookbest.com/features.php

Sem is a really good guy, his CRM may be worth you while, Check out his and play with the free 30 day demo.

Gordon

Sem is a really good guy, and his CRM has helped my business immensely. It may be worth you while to play with the free 30 day demo.
BobMillerMAGIC!
View Profile
Regular user
MN
105 Posts

Profile of BobMillerMAGIC!
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2009, dlachance wrote:
MagicBase ROCKS!!!!!! And I am sure I am not even using it to its potential yet....

Thanks Dorian! Version 4 is ready for download now. Lots of great new features: Export to Calendar. New FlexContracts. Mobile version. Get the free demo at MagicBasePro.com.
PreDate: The NoMem Calendar Trick
http://www.BobMillerMagic.biz
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
There's a hot new one coming soon. Throw your name on the email list on the homepage and you'll get to see the demo video that's being sent out soon.

www.ManageGigs.com
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but many of you might find some value in the free HubSpot CRM.

http://www.hubspot.com/products/crm

Traditionally, HubSpot has been a paid marketing platform that syncs with CRM platforms like SalesForce. Last year they introduced their own free CRM, which I've been exploring over the past few months.

Their CRM is basic, but perfect for small businesses / freelancers / consultants. I believe it integrates with billing services like Xero and FreshBooks too.

This isn't a section of the Café that I visit regularly, but if anyone has any questions about the HubSpot CRM, leave a reply here or send me a PM and I'll do my best to get back to you. 😊

Quote:
On Jun 17, 2009, James Munton wrote:

Do your web contact forms drop straight into SugarCRM? That's one thing I wish I could get DayLite to do...

They do in HubSpot ... providing you're paying for the marketing features of the platform. 😉 However, depending on what CMS your website is powered by and what forms plugin you're using, you may be able to get this functionality via integration with Zapier.

Quote:
On Sep 29, 2010, BobMillerMAGIC! wrote:
There has been a lot of talk on this thread about importing your Address Book into your CRM software.
I would NEVER want to do that. My Address book IS NOT my customer list. The two are completely different.

Agreed.
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
RE HubSpot, if you're interested in some more power user features, there's a freemium add-on called Sidekick.

http://www.getsidekick.com

You can see who opens your email and when, scrape a contacts profile info from around the web based on their email address and a few other bits as well.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2015, Chris Stolz wrote:
There's a hot new one coming soon. Throw your name on the email list on the homepage and you'll get to see the demo video that's being sent out soon.

www.ManageGigs.com

FYI, she went live today. There's a 7 day free trial for anyone who wants to mess around with it.
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
A friend of mine use Lynkos. He's very happy with it. 😉
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
brittany_killgore
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City, Utah
13 Posts

Profile of brittany_killgore
Just like Matthew I also believe a invoice template is the best in this case. Whenever I need I made my own from ZipBooks. If you find it...its https://zipbooks.com/invoice-templates/ If you have subscription to a accounting software then you can easily find the option there. Otherwise you can use excel. But for a professional look professional service is better I think.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Customer Data Management (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL