We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Finger-Flingers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
I know this question has been brought up before, but what are your opinions of the terms like "knuckle-busters" or "finger-flingers?"

Greg Smile
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2757 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Greg,

I'm not quite sure how to answer your question because I don't know what your definition of finger flinger is....

I will learn any sleight no matter how hard it is, if it's the best one for the job.

In the end I want things to look like real magic. By any means necessary.

Best,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
Well, all I meant was do you consider it a derogatory term? I know of some magicians who do, and feel it's hurtful because it's accusing their moves as "hard" when they are really meant for a purpose. Any thoughts? Smile
wert
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of wert
I don't believe that the term "finger flinger" is always used in a deragotory sense. Hollingworth could be called a "finger flinger" in the best of ways.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Finger-Flingers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL