The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Ultimate stripper routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thefire
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of thefire
I want to place the shuffled, cut ......ect.. deck on the table... let the spec cut, remove chosen card, replace chosen card and be set up to find the card WITHOUT me ever having to touch the deck
any ideas, besides some clock face story/explanation/justification?
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Simply turn a key card and shuffle it to the bottom before the spec does the cut.
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
A marked deck.

Tom Frame
Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
I'd go with Tom's suggestion. If you don't want to touch the deck then the best info for the situation you presented would be gathered from the back of the card taken out.

Best,

Dorian Rhodell
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
A agree, a marked deck is best...But, if you make the effect too clean, they will suspect marks....so, use time misdirection or some other method to discuse that a marked deck may be used.

Even a subtle thing like turning your head AFTER you saw the mark will be good....

Just don't make it look like you used a marked deck.
Long Island,

New York
Mark005
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Mark005
Oh... I thought this was about lap dancing....
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
If you have spectator cut the deck to select a card, it means the spectator cut the deck, take the top card of the lower portion, place it on the upper portion, then place the lower portion on the upper portion. This is rather a non-smooth way for the selection.

Have spectator deal the cards and stop any time, look at the stopped card and place the remaining cards on the cards on the table.

If you set top card and bottom card reversed, spectator may look at the top card of the dealt pile or the top card of the un-dealt pile.

Hideo Kato
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Ultimate stripper routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL