The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Volcanic Coin Drop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Andrew Wong
Hi,

I have got your dvd and I like it very much, but I have a question about the Volcanic Coin Drop. How can you prepare a bent coin???

Andrew
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2757 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Wrap it in a piece of cloth (I use a beach towel) and while its wrapped clamp it in a vise and then give it a couple of whacks with a hammer. I use a hard rubber mallet.

Best,

Nathan

P.S. Craig Dickson sells a coin bender tool actually.
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Andrew Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Andrew Wong
Thanks!!! Nathan, can you please provide more infomation about coin bender ???? Where can I buy it, is it expensive???

Andrew Smile
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2757 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Anybody have a link for WizardCraft? I believe that's the name of Craig Dickson's company.

Best,

Nathan Smile
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Andrew Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Andrew Wong
I have found the link, its http://www.wizardcraft.com.

Thanks for your help!!!

Andrew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2003 entrée: Nathan Kranzo » » Volcanic Coin Drop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL