The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Intercessor - Ideas Needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiCat
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of MagiCat
Good day,

I got The Intercessor in the mail yesterday and I must say, what a fine piece of craftsmanship. This thing will definitely last a lifetime, as the accompanying book states.

The ideas in the book are good, but I would like to take this to the next level. I feel this would be the perfect gimmick to add to a Card Thru Window routine. Any other ideas floating around out there? If it's too detailed for the forum, please PM me.

MagiCat Smile
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I know that Dan Garrett has another routine in which the same card is apparently vanished and reproduced from an impossible location. Then it's destroyed and reproduced. His routine is, by far, the most memorable of all I've seen, and I've seen quite a few that use the gimmick. It may be in a set of his notes -- I'm not certain.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
This wonderful invention must have a million uses.

I have been doing a torn, burned and restored routine using a dove pan which produces Rocky Raccoon....who I hypnotize and put into a box, put the blades through and find the card in the poor raccoon's stomach. Then a final switch for a full restoration. Kids love it. (Rocky is not so amused.)
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Intercessor - Ideas Needed (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL