The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Small containers and recycling - green magishing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Google this...
"countrytime drink mix"

And you'll find some nice containers that you can use for sponge balls, an egg bag, etc. Clean one out, put some velcro on it and you can stick it right to the inside of your gig case. They have a screw top which I like to keep egg bag eggs from escaping and cracking.

Also look in your shower for shampoo bottles. I take an exacto knife, cut them up for the prop I want stored. They end up open on one end and (usually) closed on the other.

For a wand sleeve, I cut the top and bottom off of a rather large shampoo bottle and I velcro this to the inside of my case and it holds all the wands I use for my kids' show. After the show I un-velcro (or is it dis-velcro) and lay it down inside (with the wands still in the sleeve) the case ready for the next show.

You can also use medicine bottles to hold thumbtips and silks.

All of these items are velcro'd to the inside of my VAULTZ case. Either permanently or I attach them quickly as I set up for the show.

So you can recycle and get good use out of leftover containers. And it's basically free.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Good ideas, Frank. Thanks for the tip. I made the mistake of storing some sponge balls and tt together for a while and got colored tt from it. (not that it matters), still nice to keep all together dry and separate and that is a cheap way to do it.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks for the tip and for sharing too. Appreciate it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Small containers and recycling - green magishing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL