The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » I found a great himber wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin McWilliams
View Profile
1983 - 2005
New Jersey
157 Posts

Profile of Justin McWilliams
Guys, pick up Marvin's Magic executive set II. I got that as a gift recently. It's a perfect size for playing cards, I use it to carry nine packet tricks. Everything is very well organized and it looks great, as it is made from leather.
Hey I'm a magician, i've never told a lie.....oops:o/
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
How does this look? Is this the same as his Magic Changing Wallet?
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
I assume it is the same little wallet he sold seperately.It looked well made, but too good to be selling in department stores and magic sets...

re;
I use it to carry nine packet tricks.

Why would you want to carry nine packet tricks? Smile

Paul.
TomasB
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1144 Posts

Profile of TomasB
I love Marvin's little wallet. I use it to carry my business cards and for effects that normally require a Bendix Bombshell. Yup, this little wallet has a form of Bendix Bombshell property.

I have a dream though about finding a _real_ Bendix Bombshell the same size as Marvin's z-fold wallet (just a bit bigger than a Poker card). Anyone know where/if such a thing can be found?

/Tomas
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Do you need to palm the card to use this wallet? Can you switch more than one card at a time with this wallet? Is this wallet good for switching gaffed cards away after a packet trick?
TomasB
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1144 Posts

Profile of TomasB
Quote:
On 2003-04-17 19:03, manipulator wrote:
Do you need to palm the card to use this wallet? Can you switch more than one card at a time with this wallet? Is this wallet good for switching gaffed cards away after a packet trick?
No, yes and yes. Smile Actually loading a palmed card into this wallet would be difficult unless you alter it. I use mine for Mendoza's wonderful Bendix Bombshell routine in John Verse 2. No palming and two signed cards end up in the wallet.

/Tomas
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Thanks, Tomas. That sounds good. I think I'm getting it. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » I found a great himber wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL