The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Silent Butler (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2595 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I just ordered Precision Magic's "Silent Butler" and am very excited about the possiblities it has! It is similar to the long time unavailable Workeroo, but has the options to have 3 different bags which serve different purposes such as ditching large objects to working perfectly with Richard Sanders Interlace!! No funny moves, the ring disappears and re-appears on your shoe lace!!

How about Cards to Pocket routine? Do you end dirty on a routine and need to get rid of a gaffed card or coin? No problem! I have James Brown Workeroo and it is great! But this seems like it might easily trump the Workeroo in that you can do much more for about the same amount, well actually a little cheaper. I believe it ships on Oct 12th and I will post a review once I receive it!

http://www.precisionmagic.com/silent_butler.htm
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3617 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
David... workeroo had a size restriction for size 40 which is the size I wear so I never got the workeroo. does this still have the same restriction?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3617 Posts

For others knowledge, I'm hearing no size restriction =)
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
I have ordered this and will let you all know my thoughts on it as soon as I have had time to perfect the technique and "road test" it.
Tony Chapparo
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
I plan to order this also.......but I will wait till everyone who buy this share their Likes and Disslikes...just following what Malinni use to said:

"....Vait a Veek....."

wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
It will be a bargain if silent butler is something similar to workerloo as it is only (about) half the price; Lunatik.

My best guess is that it is something like the old belly servante or wipeout. I have ordered it and the waiting shouldn't be too long now.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
1745 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Ordered mine as well and I'm waiting for it to arrive. Dave was kind enough to show me his original diagrams and I was intrigued with the idea after seeing them. I'm hoping this shows up soon Smile

Will post Pro's and Con's as well after using it in the field.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Hello to All!
It has been a while since I have been on the Café and I wanted to come back on here and offer my help to anyone who has an interest or questions about Silent Butler. To show you all our customer appreciation, if you have questions or comments I am available to help.
Cheers,
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Thank you David,

I hope all is well with you. I am looking forward to using your device.

Best,

Tony
Tony Chapparo
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I would like to take a moment to thank Tony and Mad Jake for their input and intense interest this project. I was encouraged to release this because of Mad Jake, along with some encouragement from Tony to put in some additional ideas about how the shirt doesn't have to be tucked, in the Manual that comes with the Butler. Thanks Guys!

By the way, Tony has an idea or two of his own on the shirt. I would suggest speaking with him as he knows quite a bit about the workings of the Butler as well as Mad Jake.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Oops! I made a mistake and have to appologise to Tony and Lunatic. I mixed up the wrong name to the wrong person... wow. I think I am getting old. I must appologise for my oversight. Sorry Fellas!
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
If I do Interlaced.........do I Have to order another thing that cost $30,00 ??
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3617 Posts

I'm glad you released it david. I was ready to buy before when the idea was canned. now I just got to raise some money! doh!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Mesmer,
There are three options that will be available in a few weeks. In order to get all functionality with the Butler, you would need to purchase option number 3.
Option 1. Is designed to just catch or hold heavy load items.
Option 2. Is for instant pocket retrieval of items.
Option 3. For single pocket retrieval and retrieval from your shoe.

Joshua at least the wait is over and thanks for your support.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
I am a bit confuse Dave.
Do you mean that the 3 options(pockets) are sold serperately (Say $30 each), and option 3 can do all option 1 and 2 does? If so, everyone will choose option 3 then??

And once you install the option to butler (sewing?), you can't take it out and replace with other option pockets, is it right?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2595 Posts

Profile of lunatik
There are 3 different pockets that you can buy. each one has it's own purpose, so option 3 doesn't do what option 1 does, etc..

you can install the pockets, but remove the butler. hope I got this all right!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Wise Owl,
Lunatic has it right about the options offered along with the idea that the Basic Butler is moved from one set of attire to the other. Each option is unique to itself and can be custom set in to multiple groups of clothing based on their usage, how many options you have and intent. You must remember that the Basic Butler doesn't require any of the options to function. It will have limitations and the basic butler is essential to all options. The options would most likely be employed in more serious situations like say a stage show, more formal events, or something to that effect. With other similar products it would cost you a small fortune to put their products in to play, but the Butler eases that burden by allowing the user to employ multiple options in multiple clothing at a much more affordable rate. If you consider that the alternatives for the Butler Range around $150 then you have to multiply that times each set of attire you use such a product in. That could be a very expensive proposition for anyone especially if you want it in say 6 sets of clothing… that would cost you around $900.00. I do see the basic butler along with its options will be the dominate product because it is so easy to use without any of the options and if the options are employed then the cost for the user is substantially lower than any competitor, in that for the same 6 sets of clothing would cost the end user only 60.00 using the Basic Butler but to be fair if we employ options in each set then it bumps it up to around $240.00 which is substantially different by about $660.00. If there is one thing I am sure of … at least in my opinion; once you get used to the basic butler I think it is something you will all grow to love and move into the options in a natural way.

We will be offering the options at a discount to Café Members and folks who purchased the Basic Butler when they are ready to go and I will keep everyone updated when the options are ready. Sorry if this is more information than you all want, but I hope its helps?
Briz
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Briz
Hello David,

Am I right in saying then that with just the basic butler you can only ditch smaller and lighter items?
I am interested in what you've done, I own 2 workeroos, one installed in a smart pair of trousers the other in jeans. I know you're a fan of The Workeroo and no doubt it gave you the motivation to work on this development. I like the idea that it's not permanently attached.. One drawback with The workeroo is that the trouser pocket length has to be right to make easy pocket retrieval so not every pair of trousers are suitable.
Would you consider selling the basic and the 3 options as a complete package for a lower combined total?

Best wishes,
Mark
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Mark,
Your right, like yourself and many others I am a fan of the Workeroo. Workeroo is a fine product and I recommend it. Just to clear up one small point... The Butler is not in development as that ended years ago. Now we are producing the Butler for public consumption because of what has happened with Workeroo. To answer the rest of your question, you can make productions and dumps from the Basic Butler. Finally, the price... I can assure everyone who purchases the Butler at the discounted rate now, that the Butler will never sell for less that they have already paid. In fact, others who own shops have contacted me and thought I was selling the Butler too low. We will offer a full Bundled Package eventually with all the future options, but again we will not offer that at any lower price than the folks have already paid or will pay for the Options which will be discounted to Café Members. I hope that helps?
Briz
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Briz
David,

Thanks for the answers and good luck with this. I'm having a bit of a clear out of my drawer fillers at the moment so after that's finished I should have raised enough money to sate my curiosity into what you've achieved. Looking forward to the reviews.
All the best
Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Silent Butler (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL