The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Eastern shaman Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
taiwanben
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of taiwanben
Has anyone bought Hospitality from them?
voodoo
View Profile
Regular user
Indonesia
163 Posts

Profile of voodoo
Did you say Indonesia???
Hmm... hope that wouldn't cost any trouble for Indonesia's name because I'm from Indonesia. Although I'm in the same country, but I never buy one of his illusions.

Just trying to help.
The owner of Eastern Shamans is one of the Café's member, and his name is Sucahyo.

Hope it's useful.
"When Illusions Become Reality"
www.demianaditya.com
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Yes this entire eastern shaman thing is a scam. Its not a company or anything of that sort. Its just 1 guy calling himself Eastern Shaman. His name is Succahyo as Voodoo correctly mentioned. I was also one to lose money dealing with him. I ordered a piece of custom-made equipment for about $900 which came minus the heart of the mechanism. After we notified him of the missing contents he just disappeared ingoring all further emails etc. When we would find him on yahoo he would immediately log off when seeing us online etc. Then later we found him back on the forum here, and when we confronted him here he would just drop posting on those threads permanantly. Do a search for "ssucahyo" as that's how its spelt here. If you wanna take a risk of maybe not even receiving the equipment, go ahead and order from him.
anton.magician
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of anton.magician
PM me everyone from whom he took the money! Let's get him! I have some thought how we can to knock off him! But we need to work together!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Eastern shaman Magic? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL