The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Rider Back Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Is the longer half-moon top flap of the box a new thing or an old thing?

I just opened a pack and that flap was huge. Was wondering if I got an old pack or if this is the way they will be produced from now on. Smile
Yakworld.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Who cares as long as the cards improve? lol

Paul.
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
True. True.

I noticed that it helps to have this longer lid for some effects and hinders others. Was wondering if this is the new or the old.
Yakworld.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Neither. Sometimes, they have the long flaps, and sometimes the short ones. I've noticed getting both in decks with current contests that haven't expired, and I've got decks that are years old with both. I think it just depends on which machine makes them or something.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
I think you're right Scott (not that I doubted you for a second). I opened a few packs today and cards with the same adverts for the free American flag had both long and short flaps.

If you're doing an effect with something inside the card box that long flap sure helps to keep it in there (ie. Jay Sankeys Push Button).
Yakworld.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Rider Back Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL