The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » comedy club card magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

M.P.D.
View Profile
New user
illinois
54 Posts

Profile of M.P.D.
Hey everyone,
I am new to this site and looking forward to chatting with you all. I perform mostly for comedy clubs and I am adding a new bit to my act... I have a funny version of the
"swallowing razor blade" trick.

I have 4 cards selected, signed, returned, and I shuffle and cut. I produce the first card from my fire wallet, second I dig into my pocket and pull out a few crazy things like ice cubes (and put them in my drink) and pull out the second card, the third card is pulled out of my fly and then I do my razor blade bit...

Ultimately tying the blades together and once the blades are set aside I produce the last card from my mouth and then barf about a half deck of cards following the final selection. Are there any comments, additions or visual gags you all might have that may inspire something else I can put in the bit?? thanks for reading this! Smile
MatthewBlackwell
View Profile
Regular user
England
140 Posts

Profile of MatthewBlackwell
Kevin King's Watch Bandit video has a very nice Card Stab routine in it.

Also almost any of Jay Sankey's material that doesn't require a table should be pretty workable for a comedy routine. I'd definitely recommend you check his stuff out.

Oh, and David Williamson too.

Cheers,

Matthew Blackwell
Garrett Nelson
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Garrett Nelson
Sword through Neck, combined with a card stab. I have no doubts you could make this beyond funny, (assuming you can convince someone to let you stab them through the neck).
dai_vernon
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of dai_vernon
now thats comedy
Theamazing...
View Profile
New user
Daytona Beach, FL
30 Posts

Profile of Theamazing...
Check out the Amazing Jonathan videos. He's a real riot! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » comedy club card magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL