The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Strangers' Gallery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
What a great trick. But, I hate the beginning when selecting the "predictions". I've been changing it to just some false cuts while face up then just pulling off the top three cards. This is more convincing, but I like the repetion of the back color with the original method. Does anyone have another approach to introduce the predictions and flash the back color plenty of times?
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
This is a great trick but be careful at the beginning, if you do false cuts theres more chance you may flash, ive used johns handling for ages and nobody has ever said anything about it as seemingly your turning the deck over and starting from the bottom.
but go with whatever your comfy with
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
sleightofand
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
188 Posts

Profile of sleightofand
I have done this quite a bit and noone has evewry mentioned anything. This is a great closer for a card act though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Strangers' Gallery (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL