The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card College (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aranaza
View Profile
New user
London, England
53 Posts

Profile of aranaza
I've been doing card magic for 3 years now learning from Royal Road and Expert Card Technique. I stumbled across this site recently and noticed a few people recommended Giobbi's Card College. I wasn't sure but now I have it. I have to tell anyone else who is not sure how good this book is!!! Even after 3 years, volume 1 taught me so much, and those illustrations are genius.
petersd
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of petersd
I did the same thing. For some reason I kept putting off purchasing the books since I thought that Expert Card Technique and Royal Road had everything that you need. I bought them about a month ago and just like you love them to death. If you are into cards, these are a must.
Uli Weigel
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin, Germany
1478 Posts

Profile of Uli Weigel
If Card College is worth the time of a card genius like Juan Tamariz and many many other well known cardicians, it should be good enough for all of us, regardless of how many books we have read already or how long we are in magic.
rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
463 Posts

Profile of rgranville
Then you guys are as excited as I am about Volume V coming out next month? Smile
ThorstenHappel
View Profile
Loyal user
Düsseldorf / New York, NY
203 Posts

Profile of ThorstenHappel
All the praise for Card College is absolutly justified. No matter how good you are with cards or how long you have been involved in magic, after going through Card College I-IV seriously you don't need any other book on card magic for quite some time.
Thorsten
-----------------------------------------

"If this be magic, let it be an art ..."
-- William Shakespeare, The Winter's Tale, Act 5, Scene 3
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Very true! I can't wait until Volume V comes out, do we know what will be in the book, I think that I heard there will be more effects?
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
They are great books, an infinite resource for the card worker. It's got everything in there. I cannot wait for Volume 5.

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Pandora
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Pandora
Card College is great. My nails are a little on the long side for card magic but it has been an invaluable resource when I have had to learn how to do something in particular. Clear instructions that even I can understand. You cannot get much more a glowing review than that from me! Smile

Love Pandora
mattpuglisi
View Profile
Veteran user
New York
321 Posts

Profile of mattpuglisi
For info on what it will contain, go to http://www.hermeticpress.com.
Lack of invention is the mother of necessity - Robert Nozick

Instagram: @matthewthomas00
peterdgr8
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of peterdgr8
Perhaps the best place to start with cards. Period.
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
I agree
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card College (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL