The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Where to find B'Wave Gaff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
For those of you familar with the one-card gaff in B'Wave, does anyone know where to find individual cards like that? Is that kind of card found in gaff assortment decks?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Marty--- at martinimagic.com
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
http://www.magicbycardmaker.com/pageID_5491053.html

Scroll down to the court cards.
You can have Jacks, Queens and Kings to choose from ;-)
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Guys, I know I can purchase them individually and expensively from various makers. I wanted to know if they were available in assortment decks, so I could get more bang for my buck.
JustLoco
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, Ca
111 Posts

Profile of JustLoco
I purchased a deck called "deck of gaffed cards" from Hollywood Magic Inc. for $25, All printed on Bicycle stock, and includes cards for the following ticks

-Parade of Kings
-Twisted Sister with kings
-B'Wave
-Mo' Money Monte
-Million Dollar Monte
-The Princess Cards
-Fiedler's Flier or Surefire Force
-Bruno Canaldi's Impossible
-Paul Fox Miracle Gimmick
-52 on 1
-14 of Spades
-3 1/2 of clubs

It comes with about 8 cards for B'wave in Jack, Queen, and King. Which are also used for Princess cards, parade of kings, and twisted sister.
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Excellent. Thanks Loco.
Nerdini
View Profile
Loyal user
Little Rock, Arkansas
223 Posts

Profile of Nerdini
You need to be aware that there are two different decks of bicycle gaffs.

The list that JustLoco posted is from the Red deck of gaffed Bicycles. It is only identified as such because it comes in a standard red Bike box since there are both red and blue backed cards included.

The other set of Bike gaffs is called the blue deck of gaffs and it has a totally different set of gaffs. I'm not sure what all of them are for, but among others they contain

-5 or 6 Aces for McDonald's Aces
-a set of Queens for a Wild card routine
-double suited queens, kings, and jacks
-A set of Jacks with four unique non-bike backs like Tally-Ho, Fan backs, etc.
-several mis-pipped Aces/2 or 3's combos for Sidewalk Shuffle or any similar Monte routine

along with some blank backs, blank faces, double backs, and a couple of single cards that are printed to look like a fan of 3 or 4 cards when placed in a spread.

It does not have a Fiedler's flier card, the 3 1/2 clubs, 14 of spades, or the 52 in one card among others.

Cheers
"I was in love with a beautiful blonde once. She drove me to drink; that's the one thing I'm indebted to her for"
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
A great buy is the Packet Killer DVD, including the deck of Assorted gaffs, and a whole raft of tricks explained by the inimitable Simon Lovell.
John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Where to find B'Wave Gaff (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL