The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Infinity Ring by Will Tsai and SM Productionz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hi this is Will Tsai. Was informed to check out the other thread about my color changing effect and just drop by to say Hi to everyone Smile . It's amazing how much people like the Infinity Ring. So far, I haven't received a single complain but admires from the owners about how much they enjoy the product. The pride goes to Paul Gross from Hocus-Pocus for such great customer service, and of course, all the people who supported the project with their investment.

Best wishes for everyone in their 2009,

Will Tsai
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
How about some insight into the effects that come with this. Frankly, just the ring and chain wouldn't sell it to me for $80. However, if the supplied effects and patter were great, then it would be a different story. Can anyone elaborate on these?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Someone must be able to comment on the routines!
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
The fact that it is precisely produced and the overall physical product, I found it worth the money. Depend on your style, the routine and presentation supplied won't fits everyone. But to me, I'd pay $80 alone just to buy the presentation. Again, it won't for everyone though.

Aaron
Aaronish Magic
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Is this what Infinity Ring will look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=835YXKzS06Q
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Yeah, basically. But you have to provide better patter besides stating the obvious.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
You're right DVLKCC. Which is why I asked for a review of the supplied routines. The patter would be critical, otherwise its an expensive puzzle. Hopefully Chris can get back to us on what he thought of the supplied routines for a bit of a review.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Well this has hit the market once again so thought I'd bring it up again. Can anyone comment on the patter used in the routine, I think everyone is aware of the mechanics. For me I'd only buy it if it had a sensational script
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I've been actively following their line since Infinity Ring. I love it! In my humble opinion, not only the prop is very well produced, to say the patter is very well thought out would be an understatement. The script blends in seamlessly with the effect. It involves a clever double talk that has a moral behind the effect to encourage your participant. I am not sure if I should or have the right to say too much about it here. But this would give you an idea... I bought it about a year ago and it's still on my neck whenever I am meeting potential or VIP clients. I wholeheartedly recommend this!

Aaron
G.
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of G.
I am not sure if I can tell too much about this. But I've heard something about Infinity Ring 2.0 ...
monkeypuzzletree
View Profile
Regular user
essex
119 Posts

Profile of monkeypuzzletree
Quote:
On 2010-04-23 04:57, G. wrote:
I am not sure if I can tell too much about this. But I've heard something about Infinity Ring 2.0 ...

I hope it's less shiny than the first one.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
People love this effect performed for them. Don't make it a goofy magic 'trick'. Develop some solid story and you'll have a piece of wonder you can always perform.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
But how are the scripts that come with it Chris?
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Not sure if I am qualify to answer your question Takeachance, but I like it! I am open to private PMs bud.

Will
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Well just discussed some of the script with Will. It seems to follow a motivational theme starting with a short reading. Sounds like positive reinforcement which is always a positive for me to perform. I guess after all this time it has interested me enough to pick it up. If the story telling and script is solid, it is well worth the price. It'll take a few weeks to get back on this but I'll let all know what I think for those interested
cheerz
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Also placed my order as many friends had recommended it. Heard the script is written in clever double talk manner and also very inspiring. Can't wait...
studentoflife
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
310 Posts

Profile of studentoflife
Pretty expensive prop... is the ring made with real diamonds? Smile
- Y
<BR>"Nothing is difficult...it's all about what you want, and how bad you want it."
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

I don't think REAL diamond would be sold for 80 bucks and three year warranty. But a few friends recommended it and said it was very fairly priced as an accessory that does beautiful things. Mine is on its way. Will keep folks here posted in a week or so (hopefully).
fridoliina89
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of fridoliina89
Have any of your spectators been suspecting it for being a gimmicked necklace or something?
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

I still haven't received mine. But from what I've heard, it doesn't look like anything associates with magic. Plus everything will be handled by spectator as the magic happens in their hands. Looking forward for mine to arrive...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Infinity Ring by Will Tsai and SM Productionz (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL