The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » S.A.M. Convention July 15-18, 2009 - update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

afuntimevent
View Profile
New user
CT
82 Posts

Profile of afuntimevent
The Society of American Magicians 2009 National Convention being held July 15-18 in Buffalo will feature, among other talented acts, The Gustafson's "Magic by Candlelight."

Richard Gustafson was National President of the S.A.M. from 1973 to 1974 and was inducted into the S.A.M. Hall of Fame in 2000.

"Magic by Candlelight" catapaulted Richard Gustafson to national fame when he and his wife Joanne performed it on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1967. Since then, they have performed at trade shows and in theaters and hotels in England, Canada, Monte Carolo, Singapore, the Cribbean, and 40 of the 50 United States. Over the years, they also have shared the stage with George Burns, Joan Rivers, Johnny Mathis, Buddy Greco, and other stars.

Don't miss the chance to see this enchanting performance. For more information and to register, visit http://www.magicsam.com and click on the link to the 2009 convention,

Marlene Clark
S.A.M. National Secretary
DanGarrett
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
169 Posts

Profile of DanGarrett
Let me correct a misunderstanding to many of my friends who have asked. Although the convention promotional flyer and many of the ads for the convention in Buffalo show me and Gene Anderson performing our notorious "Amazing Garnack" routine at FFFF under the title "Best of FFFF" - we are NOT booked to perform this act in Buffalo. The photo was used as a generic 'placeholder' I am told. Unfortunately this led to a lot of confusion I just wanted to clear up.
Dan Garrett
www.dangarrettmagic.com
SAM National President 1994-1995
MIMC with Gold Star - London
email request to dangarrett@aol.com to receive a free catalog
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Dan and Genes' act was something we all looked forward to year after year at 4F. A true side splitting Classic.

But what you all do have to look forward to, is the Close-Up Sessions will feature the best of the best of FFFF. I do not think you will be disappointed.
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Craig is right - you will not be disappointed. The entire convention will be amazing. I am looking forward to the day trip to Canada and Greg Frewin's theater show, Beyond Belief.

Registrations are coming in daily, so plan now to be assured of best theater seating!

Mark Weidhaas
SAM 2009 Convention Registrar
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
The Gustafsons' "Magic By Candlelight" act is without a doubt one of the classiest acts in the history of magic. The chance to see this act, which is as fresh and as entertaining as the night it appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show, makes the trip to Buffalo a must!
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Any info. about dealers????
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I am rethinking about dealing since it is driving distance. If I do make it, I am going to have some new items that will not be available until then.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Nice to hear that Richard!!!
Im looking for your Candle to Bouquet!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » S.A.M. Convention July 15-18, 2009 - update (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL