The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2002 entrée: Reed McClintock » » Future? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
How is the future of magic looking? Also, where do you see yourself in 10 years? Still doing magic? I know you most likely don't know for sure, but could you give us a vague projection?
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I think I will do magic for the rest of my life, I would like to be working in trade shows. This is my current goal right now and I am in the process of developing several effects that will work in this environment. I also love to sell stuff. so Working in a trade show booth selling the company I am working for will be a lot of fun.

I once worked at an Infinity car dealership just to see if I could sell a Q45 to someone without knowing much about the vehicle, I sold 4 in a month and also sold 2 G20's and 1 J30t.
It was a lot of fun, to sell something, you have no idea of what your doing. I worked there for a month and a half, they offered me all sorts of things to stay, but, that's a different story all together.

I just wanted to see if I could do it and I did. I figure live life if there is something you have wondered if you could do go try it, you will be surprised. I love that kind of stuff. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2002 entrée: Reed McClintock » » Future? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL