The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2002 entrée: Reed McClintock » » To everyone here at the Cafe » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I would just like to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

I hope my stay here for the last week has been helpful to many of you. I gave you what I had. I shared many of my thoughts and opinions, so they may not be right for everyone, but these are the things that work for me currently.

Magic is an evolving art form, which is nice. I hope that when you see me at a convention you will come up to me and introduce yourself to me. It is always nice to have a face with a name.

I have leaned many things with all of you.
I must say I appreciate all of your inputs. I always try to help people if I can, and I hope you will too. Whether it is a tip on a sleight, or a bit of misdirection, or even some camaraderie. But remember these are tricks, not the ultimate answer to the universe. It's a form of art and entertainment.

It has been fun posting and talking with several of you. I hope that you folks enjoyed me also, it's not the easiest thing to open yourself up to a population of magicians, and people you don't know, as a magician.

I had a great time, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to seeing you at a convention or lecture soon.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN FOR HAVING ME AT THE CAFE EVERYONE. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Reed, it was a pleasure. We hope you stay here at the Cafe for a long time after this. Take care and I'll see you around sometime soon. Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Reed,
it was great having you as our special Guest of Honor, and I know everyone here at the Cafe benefited from your stay with us.
Smile

Being a regular member, I know we will still see you here from time to time, and I do look forward to those future visits. Smile

By the way, it's always nice talking with you in person and over the phone. Did we really talk for three hours the other night?
Can't wait for I.B.M in July, should really be a lot of fun!
Friends always... Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
trexfiler
View Profile
New user
paula
1 Post

Profile of trexfiler
We are most proud of you Reed. I am elated you've found your niche in life. But remember to take your hand out of the door before you close it.... Smile love you Auntie Paula
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2002 entrée: Reed McClintock » » To everyone here at the Cafe » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL