The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Project : Elevation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Hey everyone,

This is an elevating card pdf I'm going to release in the near future. It's going to have 2 elevating card takes. There is going to be one that's gimmicked and one that's impromptu. I was tire of having all of these elevator cards that involve deck illusions so none of mine consist of deck illusions or special printed cards. I don't have names for them but I'm going to briefly describe them.

Gimmicked Version

A card is selected and signed. The spectator puts card into the middle of the deck. The Performer holds the end of the card and you see the card rise up the deck (the card is what rises the deck doesn't melt through the deck). The card can rise back down if wanted or card fully come to the top and be handed out. There are no deck illusions, special printed cards or any machinery (trust me I have seen machine versions). the card is signed and the deck can be used for other tricks and used normally. Deck can also be in box and riffled above and below while card rises to prove no fake decks.

Impromptu Version

A card selected and signed. You take card back and without any funny moves you put the card into the middle (no its not an indiferent card). The card slowly and visually rises up the deck without any shaking motions needed or buckling of the deck. Not only that but it can even be done with card face-up.

Hope you guys like the sound of it and there is no false advertising in any of this.
I would love to here your opinions on it and as for questons ill do my best to answer without tiping any methods.

PS: I may put up a performance soon. If you would like to see me perform through webcam because its hand to believe then no problem.

~cardsharp~
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
I have seen the gimmicked version...
Absolutely mind blowing.
Nothing comes close to CardSharp's take on the plot.
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Would love a demo
Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
I think a demo would definitely help sell this.
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Hey guys,
yeah I am going to make a demo soon I'm not releasing it for a while just thought I would see what you guys thought about it for now.
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Sounds very promising especially the face up card rise would love a demo vid of that
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Yea right now I'm almsot done with the pdf and there is going to be a bonus which is a dekc vanish that is 100% impromptu no add ons or any ditching during the deck vanish.. you see deck visually melt into 4 cards...
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Sounds sweet!!

Keep us posted Cardsharp3000!
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-02-03 03:02, Logan wrote:
Sounds sweet!!

Keep us posted Cardsharp3000!

thanks will do!

~Bernardo Rodriguez~
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Hey guys,

I have finished the PDF and going to do a few opthers on a few of my other effects now...
not 100% when or where I'm going to release them but I assure you that it will be soon...
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey guys,

I've also seen the gimmicked version of this effect. This is something we've never seen from a card rise. This is all elevator card effects rolled into one. The simplicity of this effect is beautiful. It's a smooth rise and fall and can be adapted to so many different idea's. There's no covers on the deck, the deck is completely ungimmicked,the visual is amazing. They are looking at the solid end of the deck and a selection sticking out from the deck. While all in plain view, you thrust the card upwards and it literally melts, card for card through the entire deck.

The thinking behind this one is fantastic and I'm very much looking forward to the release.

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Quote:
On 2009-02-04 19:15, Cardsharp3000 wrote:
Hey guys,

I have finished the PDF and going to do a few opthers on a few of my other effects now...
not 100% when or where I'm going to release them but I assure you that it will be soon...

This really sounds great. I sent you a PM.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
It. just. doesn't. make. sense.

Card inserted into the deck. Deck is riffled to prove it's legit. Card moves up and down through the deck. Card is pulled out to show it's a single card. Card is reinserted and moves up and down in the deck some more.

Bernardo is inhuman. Seriously. WTF. My brain hurts. The fact that this is so visual is what makes it that much more impossible. Like wtfffffffffff.

And his deck vanish is sick too!!!

But with that all said...I can't wait for this release, and everything else from Bernardo!
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-02-05 00:32, bryanlonden wrote:
It. just. doesn't. make. sense.

Card inserted into the deck. Deck is riffled to prove it's legit. Card moves up and down through the deck. Card is pulled out to show it's a single card. Card is reinserted and moves up and down in the deck some more.

Bernardo is inhuman. Seriously. WTF. My brain hurts. The fact that this is so visual is what makes it that much more impossible. Like wtfffffffffff.

And his deck vanish is sick too!!!

But with that all said...I can't wait for this release, and everything else from Bernardo!

Thanks yeah I will still keep you guys posted on release of my products and what not..
I'm pretty sure I found out where I am going to release Project: Elevation, but ill keep you guys posted

Bernardo Rodriguez
DamastaMind
View Profile
New user
Bavaro Beach, Dominican Republic
60 Posts

Profile of DamastaMind
Hi there!
Greetings from the middle of the caribbean!
I would like you to let me know once this is out, Carsharp, sounds great!
Cheers...
The MIND is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 17:9
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-02-05 20:12, DamastaMind wrote:
Hi there!
Greetings from the middle of the caribbean!
I would like you to let me know once this is out, Carsharp, sounds great!
Cheers...

Will do DamastaMind

Thanks For The Support,

Bernardo Rodriguez
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Ok well I'm sadly going to have to tell you the Elevation Project will be closed for a bit...
Im not going to say what trick or magician, but the impromptu elevator and deck vanish (which had same method) of my Project: Elevation was very similar to a gimmicked effect that is marketed. In all my respect I told him I would not release the impromptu material. I am still going to release the gimmicked version, but I don't know how soon that will be. Other projects of mine are being pushed towards the top of my list for now..
I will still keep everyone who is interested updated.

Bernardo Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Project : Elevation (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL