The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2009 entrée: Bob Sheets » » Steven's Bar Magic DVD. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mysticman319
View Profile
New user
Honey Brook PA
16 Posts

Profile of Mysticman319
BoB,

What is the name of the effect you perform on the Steven's bar magic DVD, which uses the coins to find the selected cards, and then the mini card ends up on the back of the coin?

I think that is one of the best routines on the entire DVD!

J
BobSheets
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of BobSheets
That is "GOTCHA" from Act 2 in my "Bob Does Hospitality" series. One of my favorite routines. I fooled a lot of name magicians with this routine who shall remain nameless. All right it was Larry Jennings. I loved Larry because if you fooled him he told you so. There was no "hey, show that to my friend Tommy Rot." so he could see it again. Still one of my favorite pieces and I used to sell this one on it's own for $20.

Glad you like that one.

There is a lot of really great magic on the DVD. One of the best with Scotty York, Eric Mead and yours truly. bob.
BobSheets
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of BobSheets
The great magic on the Stevens DVD. Bob's is great to but I the last sentence was about Joe's. Sorry for the confusion. Bedtime for Bonzo.
Mysticman319
View Profile
New user
Honey Brook PA
16 Posts

Profile of Mysticman319
Bob,

I just ordered the complete set, can't wait to check it out!

Thanks

J
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2009 entrée: Bob Sheets » » Steven's Bar Magic DVD. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL