The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dick barry's vanishing elephant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chronica
View Profile
Loyal user
France 94 Vitry s/s
246 Posts

Profile of chronica
Hello
http://www.dickbarrymagic.com/cgi-bin/we......ew+Magic
has someone tested this effect?
or any demo?
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I love Vanishing of anything.. I've Bob's Vanishing Piano and it's very clever... I will order this and review it after I've a chance to perform it in real world as well as personal perception...
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell?
kj
Dick Barry
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Dick Barry
From Dick Barry: Hocus-Pocus magic is now handling all of my magic effects since my semi-retirement. Check with Max at Hocus-Pocus Magic, as I believe he still has my close-up VANISHING ELEPHANT, aka known as the VANISHER. It might take him some searching to find it, as I sent him a truck load of props, but I am sure a few are still left. Enjoy!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Thanks, Dick. I really love the looks of this prop. I think it lends itself to some really good patter.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dick barry's vanishing elephant (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL