The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Jumbo Two Dollar Bills (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Hello

I just watched Michael Close perform a Visit from Rocco on Stand-Up Magic 2 from L&L. It uses jumbo bills and is pretty interesting. My question is where can I get a jumbo two dollar bill?

Thanks and have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Doing some research, and Google brought up this old thread. Crazily enough, I too had been wanting to revive this old Michael Close routine. It's a great routine, and I had card constructed it years ago and performed it.

I miss it!

In the process of a messy separation from my wife, she ended up with a lot of my magic props. I've been starting over ever since. Back to the drawing board, starting from scratch. I've made good progress.

But, yeah. I'd like to add this routine to my set, again.

Now it's been such a long time, that I totally forget where I got the jumbo two dollar bills!!

I can tell you this: if you go into a public copy place, and you try to copy a bill and enlarge it, I can guarantee the machine will not care that you are just wanting to enlarge it for a magic routine! Take my word. Alarm bells and sirens will go off, and it will scare the living tar out of you! You'll be definitely looking over your shoulder for the police to come! Not advised!

So I got my jumbo two dollar bills somewhere else, but I don't remember where.

Well, I'm going to hit the Google button hard to find them, if they are even in existence anywhere, these days.

In the meantime, if anybody here knows where they can be gotten, of a Size to MATCH the other bills used in the routine, I will be greatly in your debt!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
May be Dave Devin?

I know he has jumbo $1 made out of Tyvek.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Dave Devin? Not sure I've heard of him.

Who is he?
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Daff, I believe you already had/have his products.
Stretch dollar Pro pack.

Nevertheless go here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S13796
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Oh yeah! Thanks for jogging my memory. I had totally forgotten!

That link you sent me...there is no video. Is that the same effect that started out years ago as "X-pandough," then years later, Harry Anderson released it with a totally different folding method?
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I plan to purchase this item in the near future.
Will update after receiving.

Most likely this is a folding type presentation, not a stretch rubber dollar gag.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Jumbo Two Dollar Bills (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL