The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 7: Credit Card Fraud - Brad Manuel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Review 7: Credit Card Fraud - Brad Manuel

AD:
The magician borrows a credit card and as he explains the dangers of handing out a credit card so freely, begins to apparently memorize the number. Quickly turning the card over he explains that all the information related to the spectator's account is contained in the
magnetic strip across the back, and it would be very dangerous if anyone got their hands on it. The magician then proceeds to peel the strip off the card! He quickly tells the spectator not to worry, as he would never
really do such a thing and presses the strip back onto the card, sealing it down into place! The card is then handed back to the spectator completely unharmed!
Easy To Do
Universal Gimmick Works On All Credit Cards
Custom Made Gimmick

REVIEW:

I think several dealers wanted to change the product name.

Nice packaging, well produced item, not for me. I don't know how long the gimmick will last, be careful not to strip it too far away.

I own very few effects specifically dealing with credit cards (I remember "Cut and Restored Credit Card" from Mark Leveridge, and a gag in Ammar's Money Miracles videos), if you are looking for a quick close up trick it may be ok for you.

Overall rating: frankly below average

H.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 7: Credit Card Fraud - Brad Manuel (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL