The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Review 13: Classics – Bruce Bernstein (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Review 13: Classics – Bruce Bernstein

AD:
Bruce Bernstein has collected 7 of his finest mentalism creations over the past 20 years. These are the effects that have been consistently mentioned by other performers and creators as their favorites. Contents include Trans-Premonition, Thought Card Across, Bernstein Center Tear, Couples, Scripted Thoughts, All Shook Up, and Masklyn's Ring.

REVIEW:

A good part of the book is devoted to ####### playing cards. You also get a routine with borrowed coins (as a side note for the ever expanding European Union: nope, will not work with Euros now), an interesting and more visual version of Maskelyn’s Ring (using the whole arm), and the famous Bernstein’s Center Tear method.

Overall rating: acceptable

H.
jasonchr
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
173 Posts

Profile of jasonchr
I do not perform a lot of mentalism, but I really enjoyed Classics. I recently performed Trans-Premonition at a show and it absolutely killed! That one routine was worth the price of the notes for me. All Shook Up and Couples come in a close second as well.

Jason
The aspirant should acquire the resolve to explore and expand his talents to the best of his ability. With a thorough commitment to quality comes a sense of accomplishment and unique satisfaction.

John Carney
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Review 13: Classics – Bruce Bernstein (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL