The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Your Favorite "Fun" Packet Tricks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
zhoudumu
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
172 Posts

Profile of zhoudumu
Virginia City Shuffle should belongs to this catagory
goochelloog
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of goochelloog
friedpalm
View Profile
New user
Santa Monica Ca
36 Posts

Profile of friedpalm
John Rogers Sobriety Test is Great!
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2102 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
I can have "fun" with the Entourage. With a slight different patter, it could be fun too.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
stickmondoo
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
I love Gr-eight by Scott F Guinn. I found it in Still Small Still Deadlyfrom Lybrary.com
dleiber
View Profile
New user
Temecula, CA, USA
26 Posts

Profile of dleiber
Not already mentioned: Mental Montezuma, Al Cohen's Dots Impossible, and Al Cohen's Dots Incredible.
stickmondoo
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
I Really enjoy performing a Trick I saw on Bill Goldman Trade show Dvd. Comedy prediction. It's always good for a laugh.
Proximo
View Profile
New user
Belgium
85 Posts

Profile of Proximo
I have no idea if this trick has a name, but when I was a kid, I got this effect that included a bunch of cards that all had the exact same guy on them, but always with a different colored hat. The patter was something along the lines of a stranger that's been wandering around town. When you place all the cards on the table, they've all changed into a picture of some creapy scenery. At the end, the last card changes into Dracula.

Anyway, very fun trick!
I've done this 2 weeks ago for the first time in 15 years, and it absolutely killed.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4402 Posts

Profile of Paul
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2015, Proximo wrote:
I have no idea if this trick has a name, but when I was a kid, I got this effect that included a bunch of cards that all had the exact same guy on them, but always with a different colored hat. The patter was something along the lines of a stranger that's been wandering around town. When you place all the cards on the table, they've all changed into a picture of some creapy scenery. At the end, the last card changes into Dracula.

Anyway, very fun trick!
I've done this 2 weeks ago for the first time in 15 years, and it absolutely killed.

Do you remember where you bought it? Can anyone else identify this trick?
mumford
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of mumford
Look an Illusion by Larry Jennings very good and the packet are all normal cards. For gaffs , hard to beat original Garcia Wild Card.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4753 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Cameron Roat
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
703 Posts

Profile of Cameron Roat
Two from The Ron Bauer Private Studies Series... #2 Sudden Death Gypsy Curse and #6 Owed to Poker Dan.
zoic
View Profile
New user
UK
63 Posts

Profile of zoic
Animal Prediction with rattle shocker! Only a couple of quid on ebay.
I got this trick for the kids, however Its a great trick for tipsy adults too!
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
417 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Eight ball by Emerson/West.

Douglas M.
kwarren
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of kwarren
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2015, Proximo wrote:

Anyway, very fun trick!

Can you post pictures of the cards? Also, do the instructions mention who created the effect?

Thanks
Proximo
View Profile
New user
Belgium
85 Posts

Profile of Proximo
You can see the original packaging and the cards here: http://postimg.org/image/suiyc9vsl/.
I don't know who came up with this effect.

All I know is, when I was like 10 years old, you could buy these tricks in the toy stores here.
When you had them all, you could exchange the original packaging for 2 "exclusive" (so they said) tricks: the first one was called "the mysterious stranger", the second one "7 nieces and 7 nephews". My neighbour at the time said he saw a magician do the trick I was talking about on stage.

You show 4 strangers, each time with a different colored hat, and you put every card face down on the table.
The last card goes in some kind of wallet.
When you turn each card over, the card has changed into some kind of scenery.
You remove the last card from the pocket, and the stranger turns out to be Dracula.
(What's nice about this is that the wallet actually looks empty!)

Like I said, 2 weeks ago I showed my girlfriend a few effects, but when she saw this, she was STUNNED!
Sam Hagen
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Hagen
May you live in interesting times.
drolleric
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of drolleric
This 4 card trick where you end up showing 4 cards of an eyesight test
drolleric
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of drolleric
drolleric
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of drolleric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Your Favorite "Fun" Packet Tricks (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL