The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Your Favorite "Fun" Packet Tricks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
drolleric
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of drolleric
Really funny and jaw dropping
MitchC
View Profile
Veteran user
Ventura CA
346 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Where can one obtain those eye chart cards...or just a DIY thing ? It IS a funny ending I admit. Would love to experiment with it.
drolleric
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of drolleric
I got them on a french website..
Must be available in the US
But cant find where...
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, MitchC wrote:
Where can one obtain those eye chart cards...or just a DIY thing ? It IS a funny ending I admit. Would love to experiment with it.

Someone had a few of them for sale awhile back. He also had a reserve of Color Monte. I check my pm's but couldn't find my pm's to him...... I want to say it was docbarnes for some reason but I could be wrong.
"and these two go in my pocket"
mrsmiles
View Profile
Elite user
422 Posts

Profile of mrsmiles
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, MitchC wrote:

I can answer you... it’s ‘Eye Exam’ by Danny Archer, a real favourite of mine. A few dealers should have it as may Danny Archer himself. I often don’t do the final phase (selected card reveal). I often just stop where the cards have all turned into eye charts, especially if I don’t have much time. Danny himself demos another phase with a joke eyeball as well.
mrsmiles
(UK)
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3260 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Eye Exam is definitely a good one. I really like the old Magic Geek Chris Ballinger patter for this. When it comes to fun packet tricks that aren't really about the cards, one of my new favorite is a version of Richard Sanders Stickman 4.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Your Favorite "Fun" Packet Tricks (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL