The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Anticipated Release Date??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
When can we expect the Elite line to be available at our favorite shops???
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
We are still finishing up a few loose ends as it were and hope to have the first four effects out within the next couple of months, possibly sooner. We want everything to be top notch with our goal being to try our very best to live up to everyone's high expectations. Thanks so much for your interest and your patience.

We are very excited about Tenyo Elite and feel very confident that most folks will be very pleased with the end result. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Will there be enough to go around or do you expect your first run to sell out quick? I'm definitely looking forward to picking up your Elite Fortune Sticks!
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

We definitely expect to have enough to go around in the grand scheme of things. However it is of course tough to say. Based on the feedback from the World Magic Seminar, the MAGIC Magazine feature article, and the daily emails and phone calls we get, we think that these are going to be pretty popular. Let's hope so! lol

And ixnay66, I totally agree with you: I LOVE the Fortune Sticks too!!!! It really is a baffling routine that never fails to floor the audience!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited / Tenyo Elite
(416) 410-5766
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
I saw the ad for your line in Magic Magazine. Does that mean we should be able to pick these items up soon?
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Any chance of some demos so we can see these products 'in the hands'?

Many Thanks

Gary
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
GarySumpter,

There are a zillion demo's of these first four Tenyo items on YouTube and elsewhere. After all, these tricks have been around for many years.
If you want to see video which shows the props up close, go to TenyoElite.com. We have several videos, photos, info, etc.

ixnay66,

You are correct, we do have a full page advert running each month in MAGIC magazine. The idea being to let folks know we are producing the Tenyo Elite line, where they can find information, our website, etc.

However, like many other companies running ads in magazines promoting various products, due to circumstances beyond their control the products are not always available even though there are advertisements promoting those products.

Remember that unlike the internet, magazine ads must be submitted months in advance and while companies (us included) certainly hope their releases fall in line with various promotions, that is not always the case. For great examples of this see the video game industry. Smile

Having said all that, please rest assured that we are doing everything humanly possible to have these available as soon as possible. We are just as excited as everyone else! Smile
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Steve,

The video comparison links do nothing in Firefox Smile

Gary
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hey ixnay 66, we are getting closer and closer everyday to the official launch of the products in stores, and it is very exciting now as the produciton begins. We still plan to have these out as soon as possible and still with in 2009 in every magic shop that chooses to carry the new Tenyo Elite line.

Hey Gary, thanks for the heads up, Im not sure what the issue could be if it is not a browser setting problem, but we'll check into it.

Best,

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Thanks for the update guys!
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Looking forward to release. Thanks for the updates. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Prediction: If they aren't ready in time for Magic LIVE we will not see them (delivered) until 2010.

Anybody else want to pick a date in the pool?

Brad Henderson
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I'm feeling November...just in time for the Holidays and I suspect the packaging will be very cool.

I'm just being optimistic...why not?
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
truthteller - We made the decision many months ago that we were not going to attend MAGIC LIVE, regardless of whether or not the final products were in hand. I guess you must have missed that staff meeting. If on the other hand you are playing mentalist and are just making a prediction I highly suggest you do not quit your day job. Smile
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I would just like to chime in here along with my partners Steve and Peter regarding the release date.

I think that there are MANY reasons that this product line has never been created before. The three of us are running into one of the main ones right now: That is the MONUMENTAL task of setting up proper production of this line. These are meant to be elite editions of Tenyo's original tricks.....as a result we want to make sure that the quality is very good. For those of you that have never before created a product (or an entire line) in your life, let me assure you that the blood, sweat, tears, money, guts and TIME that it takes will spin your head. I know that just developing my first trick in my Paltergeist Unlimited line took 2 years to get it to the final piece that I wanted and then to market.......Two years!!!! Yikes! And with our new Tenyo Elite line we are not just developing one trick; it is an entire line (and 4 tricks to start with)! As I say, the task is just huge and somewhat overwhelming at times. But one of our main objectives is in quality, and as a result that simply takes a while to get right. We would never release something that is subpar before it is truly ready, just to "get it out there"; that would do nothing but give the line a bad name, and insult Tenyo who has been so helpful, trusting and gracious with us during this process. Not to worry our friends, this will all be worth it in the end!

And "truthteller", I know that you didn't mean your comment to sound as sarcastic as it read......I have no doubt that you intended it to be tongue-in-cheek, lol! We so appreciate your (and everyone else's for that matter) patience on this........We sure intend to have these 4 out before 2010, because we have another 4 coming next year too!

We get emails on a daily basis by so many that are anxiously awaiting this new line. Thank you all again for your positive comments and thoughts.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
(416) 410-5766
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Just a prediction. Nothing more. Products will be shipped to consumers after 1/1/2010. Will be happy to be proven wrong.

Brad Henderson
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
*SIGH* Thanks for the optimism truthteller! Have a great night! Smile

Best regards,

Jason Palter
(416) 410-5766
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
You're late with the product boys......get over the urge to lash out at customers wondering why the stuff isn't out yet, and get the product on the shelves.

There are customers waiting with cash in hand (myself included), but I'm not looking to be insulted just for wondering why the products are taking so long to get on the shelves, and when I might be able to purchase them.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Lashing out at customers? Not at all silverking.

We have never taken pre-orders nor have we accepted payment from anyone. Other than letting folks know they will be released this year we have never announced a particular day and time. Doing so would be next to impossible given the criteria we are under with the Japanese. Smile

My answer to Brad was based on his comments, which I feel might lead folks to believe he knows something nobody else seems to, myself included! I was simply setting the record straight - that's all.

Our goal is to have these items available as soon as humanly possible. Since we have done our part and are now waiting on a third party we are as frustrated and anxious as anyone could be - believe me. Packaging, instruction booklets, etc are all set and ready to go - a few last minute changes were required on the Elite prototypes and once we have final approval from Japan they will be manufactured and begin shipping to dealers.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding thus far. Smile
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Quote:
On 2009-06-17 23:53, Eddie Garland wrote:
I'm feeling November...just in time for the Holidays and I suspect the packaging will be very cool.

I'm just being optimistic...why not?

I think I was right! Hooray!
Congrats Tenyo Elite!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Anticipated Release Date??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL