The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Xpert (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..18~19~20 [Next]
thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
Ok Neil I'm totally sold. You got it. I really was not going to buy it but after reading all this...
I'm a mentalist and I work mainly with corporate events an TV. I'll let you know how the Brazilian reactions are to this.
jo
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of jo
Just want to add my two cents worth. I have had Xpert for about a month now. Its very clever indeed, and can (with some thought) be adapted to almost any country I'm sure. What a great item. I definitely wish I had thought of it. But now the thinking really begins....

Well done Neil.
Regards

Jo Smile
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hello gang,

After speaking with David of sleightgeek.com, I've agreed to participate in a password-protected forum exclusively for owners of The XPERT.

Members of the forum will be able to freely exchange tips and routine ideas about the device. Some of the resultant information may even be included in the book of XPERT routines that I'm currently compiling.

Stay tuned....

Thanks again for using The XPERT.
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Hey Neil!

Just gotta say, the Xpert is one of my most worthwhile purchases in a looong time!

When I first got it I was like "What...?"

Then I tried it out...it was good...

At first I felt a little cheated, because I'm a card guy - Xpert works best with coins...

So there I went, doing coins, hehehe, what a change and I like it!

Now, I've come up with several tricks that involve the Xpert, coins and even a deck of cards!

Thanx Neil for this wonderful item, if you wish to hear my ideas, just PM me.
Thanx again bud,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Hey Neil!! When I first got this I thought 'ah... I won't use it'
But I did, and it's one of the best things I've ever purchased. Haha, so amazingly simple but it has so much potential. I do routines with a plastic ruler and with coins and stuff and I get amazing reactions. Thanks for your thinking Neil, great job!
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
I just recieved mine today, and it was exactly what I thought it was....VERY clever indeed! I can see the potential already, and can't WAIT to get some practice in and use it! Thank you Neil for sharing this with us all!
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
I just got mine today! I love it's simplicity. The effects capable with the X-Pert truly are unlimited. You must be very proud Neil, having created such a revolutionary item. Thanks
Hoelderlin
View Profile
Regular user
Turin, italy
112 Posts

Profile of Hoelderlin
Ok, guys, I know you are all paid by Neil to write thos enthusiastic reviews Smile , but I'm curious and can't resist, so I ordered mine from Hank Lee some days ago. Coming soon, and my review too.
Hölderlin (Massimo Manca) - Circolo Amici della Magia - Turin - Italy.
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Hey Hoelderlin,

When you get the package, inside you'll see a check from Neil which will encourage you to give enthusiastic reviews yourself Smile

Hehehehe, let us all know what you think when you get it buddy!

Take care,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Huron Low, Logan, Lostpoet, and Magicmanr --

I'm so glad you're all enjoying The XPERT! If you have any questions or great new ideas for routines, drop me a note anytime.

Hoelderlin and Thiago, I'm looking forward to hearing your reactions.

Thanks again,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
kipling100
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of kipling100
Daktari,

You mentioned you may have a solution for the Bicycle cards? Can you PM concerning your results?

Thanks,
Kipling
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
After much experimenting, I found a nice workable card that that not too offbeat. Oh, the reactions I am getting now.....priceless!

Smile
F. Zandura
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
FZandura, can you tell us which workable card you are talking about?

magiclee
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
Sorry, I should have been more specific. It was the end of the day, and I guess I wrote too quickly. Certain Xpert effects utilize a deck of cards. Some decks are much better suited than others. I have been experimently for the past couple of weeks and I finally found a deck that I really like. If I get confirmation from Neil that I can post the brand and who sells them, I'd be happy to.

Smile
F. Zandura
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
OK....tonight was the Acid Test. Magic Club meeting and they are all waiting to play bust the performer.....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
When the hand was opened and the coin was bent (and initialed of course!) the arguments began about when I did a switch and how I did it and when I did it and on and on. They did not have a clue. This a feeling I enjoy even more than fooling a paying crowd. Mahalo Neil.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
da5id
View Profile
Loyal user
Dublin, Ireland
268 Posts

Profile of da5id
I also performed this at my magic club and it went over really well. All the speculation about how I did was just too funny. Magicians Smile
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2003-07-24 05:03, thegreatbarusky wrote:
OK....tonight was the Acid Test. Magic Club meeting and they are all waiting to play bust the performer.....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
When the hand was opened and the coin was bent (and initialed of course!) the arguments began about when I did a switch and how I did it and when I did it and on and on. They did not have a clue. This a feeling I enjoy even more than fooling a paying crowd. Mahalo Neil.

Quote:
On 2003-07-24 09:41, da5id wrote:
I also performed this at my magic club and it went over really well. All the speculation about how I did was just too funny. Magicians Smile

Destroying magicians from Hawaii to Ireland. It's just another service I provide.

Thank you for enjoying The XPERT, everybody!

NEWS FLASH: The hilarious new "XPERT Up Your Nose" routine is now posted on my website!

Just kidding Smile
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
The only Xpert I want up my nose is an otolaryngologist.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
XCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE & SERVICE!

Since everything positive has been said about the XPERT and its impact as a stand-alone gimmick or in combination with other effects to further strenghten them, I think I will comment on the exquisite kindness of the man, Neil Tobin himself.

Since I live outside USA and those "normal things" are difficult to find here I mailed to Neil asking for help. Of course he told me that he sells those things for a very cheap price on his website BUT since I cannot use PayPal (the service Neil uses) I honestly told him so and I was more than ready to surrender and to pass my hand this time...

Well, shortly after my e-mail to him, Neil sent me an e-mail with some different shops in different countries from which I could order both gimmicked and normal "things" with the credit card company I mostly use!

WOW! If this is not an Xcellent customer care I really don't know what it could be ...

Guys... For the few that have not bought XPERT yet, BUY IT NOW... You surely will want do other business with Neil in your future because of the professionality of his products and because of his courtesy and kindness!

I certainly will!

STEFANO (PsiDroid)

Ps: Neil, how I can have the password to enter in the password protected area of the site you mentioned few posts ago?
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Wow, thanks Stefano!

There are two passwords:

The first gets you into the Products section. For that, the password is JINX;

The second gets you into the Accessories and Free Routines section. The password for that will be obvious to anybody who owns The XPERT.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Side note to Larry: a special thanks for using a seven-syllable word in this thread. It really raises the bar around here.

Take care,
Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Xpert (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..18~19~20 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL