The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Platt’s Back - "Blackout!” (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I just finished ordering 1964 Kennedy Half from Platt Magic directly. I had looked on Hank's website for it but they didn't have a 1964 Kennedy Half. I just figured Platt didn't make one, however to my good fortune, I went to Platt's website and found he has quite a few coins to select from, including a 1964 Kennedy Half.

I can't wait to start playing with it. Smile
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
2546 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I just got this and it is absolutely fantastic You could never make a home made version, I mean, right under their noses, from the side surrounded, or in their face, there is no flash of the gimmick. I'm definately getting a couple more made. Brillant.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
3905 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea I got one in a barbar half from him! It's been seting here saying " when are you going to work on me" for a long time! And so much outher stuff has come up I have just not had time! Smile
MagicMaker
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of MagicMaker
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1053 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
I love Platt's stuff. I just got a Morgan blackout; now I have 5 different blackout coins. Fantastic!
ibraa
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
51 Posts

Profile of ibraa
Like this effect!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26107 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2012-02-24 18:49, ibraa wrote:
Like this effect!

? what effect?
Quote:
On 2011-06-28 17:13, David Neighbors wrote:
Yea I got one in a barbar half from him! It's been seting here saying " when are you going to work on me" for a long time! And so much outher stuff has come up I have just not had time! Smile

Get a few, a black closeup pad and do an assembly where instead of the coins assembling under the card at the end they wind up under the pile of discarded cards. Smile

Posted: Feb 24, 2012 9:10pm
Between Downs Palm and Edge Grip, some fun options using that. And if you're studying the Ramsay tricks- go ahead and use one along with a dark shirt/sweater/background and take advantage if a new wrinkle on the Ramsay Subtly as you spread your fingers more freely as you might otherwise be able to without flashing.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
V.I.P. ;)
6515 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, what a great subtlety that little "wrinkle" is, ain't it. Smile
*Check out my latest FlySki , Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
For those who are looking for the holy grail in coins this is it . Best utility . Hands down . Combine these with any other gimmick and you have very powerful arsenal. Fore this is the answer to three coins across .

This is one of my top three utility device in ten years of magic .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Platt’s Back - "Blackout!” (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.084560 seconds, requiring 32 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [6] [3] [3] [0] [1] [5] [3]